User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ist stop: Home Outfitters - last week I price matched to Future Shop and got the Kitchenaid grinder, shredder/slicer and ice-cream maker (they also gave me 4x$20 off when you spend $50 )

So today I went back and bought the three roller attachment pasta maker. Shelf price $199, label on box $179. it rang in at $179!!
    Less 10% for signing up for newsletter (17.99) - (3 x $20 off) = $77.99 saved

Came home filled in the MIR for another $20 off ended up getting it for $81 instead of $179

2nd stop: Home Depot for our Christmas Tree (we normally cut our own down and get it for free but dh has a hernia and cannot do any lifting etc so I'm not doing it on my own!)

$29.99 for the tree plus was given a coupon for $25 off between jan 2 and Jan 29 when you spend $100 (we are doing renos so this is wonderful)

Spent money but doing my happy dance because it could have been a lot more!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Future Shop, Home Depot
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I thought I would add before someone points it out - Best Buy has the Kitchenaid pasta maker on special for $135.99 but it is out of stock at my local store and online. I could have printed it out anyway and tried to price match, but that is not honest, so I didn't. I like bargains and I like free, but I lke honesty even more!!!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

WTG, Great deals on everything, um this might sound terrible but you aren't suppose to price match something if the other store is out of stock?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ami1984 View Post
    WTG, Great deals on everything, um this might sound terrible but you aren't suppose to price match something if the other store is out of stock?
    If you re-read my previous post you will see I said I didn't price match because it was out of stock. Getting the 10% of and being able to use another $20 coupon it would only have made about $10 difference anyway.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I thought I would add before someone points it out - Best Buy has the Kitchenaid pasta maker on special for $135.99 but it is out of stock at my local store and online. I could have printed it out anyway and tried to price match, but that is not honest, so I didn't. I like bargains and I like free, but I lke honesty even more!!!
    The Best Buy guy I talked to on my hunt last week for Kitchen Aid Attachments said that Best Buy are not carrying them anymore and phasing them out. Barely anyone had an inventory.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Inlovewithblue View Post
    The Best Buy guy I talked to on my hunt last week for Kitchen Aid Attachments said that Best Buy are not carrying them anymore and phasing them out. Barely anyone had an inventory.
    I wonder if Future Shop will phase them out too. When I was in there last week their display was way smaller than it was last year. Shame bacause the accessories are so good, you pay a little more but they last forever.

Thread Information