User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just donated through World Vision Canada (as I am familiar with them and their admin costs). You have til tomorrow to get a 100 percent match on your donation to East Africa, (and don't forget you'll get a tax receipt too!)

Good deal, but it feels even better to help out our fellow human beings.

Admin please feel free to move this post wherever it will do the most good. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Kimmar; Thu, Sep 15th, 2011 at 09:31 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder!!!
    Looking for a new car? Want to know what's dealer's base cost and current rebates to obtain the best deal? I have reports from Car Cost Canada to trade.

PC needs & virus removal pcdoctor4u's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish to donate, but I have heard too many bad stories that they keep calling and sending multiple pledges (from different organisations).

Sounds to me that they share the personal information among themselves.

As said, I would like to donate, but not liking that they keep calling, etc.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pcdoctor4u View Post
    I wish to donate, but I have heard too many bad stories that they keep calling and sending multiple pledges (from different organisations).

Sounds to me that they share the personal information among themselves.

As said, I would like to donate, but not liking that they keep calling, etc.
    Usually I donate via CanadaHelps dot org. They ask you things like "would you like to share your name with the organization?" or "how often would you like to hear from the organization?" I usually choose "no" and "never", and I have never received phone calls from them.

Also, you get your tax receipt sent to your email almost right away after your donation via the above site.
    Looking for a new car? Want to know what's dealer's base cost and current rebates to obtain the best deal? I have reports from Car Cost Canada to trade.

KewKewForCoupons
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have to use coupons cus, I'm too friking poor to feed my family. Now you are asking me to donate money. I'm not sure if I am the only one that feels this way, but really, you are asking the poorist and cheepist pople to donate money. Sorry I acn't help you.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If you cant help or don't want to that is fine.

The information has been put out here to be used or not.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by felisha View Post
    Usually I donate via CanadaHelps dot org. They ask you things like "would you like to share your name with the organization?" or "how often would you like to hear from the organization?" I usually choose "no" and "never", and I have never received phone calls from them.

Also, you get your tax receipt sent to your email almost right away after your donation via the above site.
    Thanks, just made a donation.

Also, I did not put the number of my street, it took it. One less worry for me.
    Last edited by pcdoctor4u; Thu, Sep 15th, 2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KewKewForCoupons View Post
    I have to use coupons cus, I'm too friking poor to feed my family. Now you are asking me to donate money. I'm not sure if I am the only one that feels this way, but really, you are asking the poorist and cheepist pople to donate money. Sorry I acn't help you.
    I don't think she/he is asking any one to donate. It is posted as a reminder for those who are ready to donate but might have been side tracked.

It is all good if you cannot donate. We all have our priorities and other factors to consider.

And PLEASE DON'T FEEL BAD if you cannot donate. I was in that situation for a looooooong time.

For those who are fortunate enough, as long as you feel comfortable and can spare, even $1 is good.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was in the situation that I couldn't donate for a looooooong time too. (I didn't use coupons back then though, so you're smarter than I was at the time! LOL)

You don't need to donate, the intention of the post was to remind those who do wish to that they can get more value if they do it before tomorrow. That's a deal, and not every deal posted here is good for everyone. You pick and choose the ones you want.

Thread Information