User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi
    does anyone know if Walmart in Sydney River or Spar Road will let you use a coupon for a price matched item? I read that some other Walmarts its either one or the other.........
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've not done it at Spar Rd., but I shop Sydney River all the time. In fact, I was there tonight doing a price match with a coupon. I've been doing it for a long while without any issues.

I imagine Spar Road would be the same. Just watch how they do the overages there. Some cashiers try to adjust the coupons, and that's wrong. They are supposed to apply the overage to the other items in your cart or offer you cash.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Capergal....and yes, you are right about Spar Rd.....they told me just the other day that they had to adjust the coupon to match the item's price (no overage).....I am still pretty new to this so I didn't know any better. BUT I do now....LOL! thanks for the info!

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

walmart sydney river is the worst store too deal with , In fact i took it off my list of stores I would even go too with a coupon , the manger has so Many rules that are different than all the other walmarts i have used coupons at ,, the manger is bye far the worst person too even deal with , called him a few times after the coupons got kicked ,, and his rules are his rules ,, spar road so much better too deal with

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CaperSaver, take the policy with you. They can't dispute it. Honestly, I've never had any major issues with them in Sydney River, just questions on overages, which were quickly settled.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I emailed Wal-Mart recently to get a copy of their coupon policy (I have an older copy and wanted the most up to date).....the reply I received was that the coupon policy with Wal Mart was "under review"

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There was one posted here in May or June. I printed that off and used it without any issues at all. They'll lose a lot of business if they start getting too picky.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I have never had a possitive experince with sydney river ,, and i scratched it off my list

Thread Information