User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going through somewhat of a beauty crisis at the moment, trying to make myself look more glamorous. I have my hair style in check, but I'm looking for something pretty to do with the colour. I'm also looking out for something to do with my eyebrows, I barely have them Here's a picture of me right now (no makeup, hair up in a bun with treatment in).

I don't want to dye my hair blonde anymore (too much work, and I can't find vegetarian/vegan hair bleach). I've also been a redhead for most of my life and I really don't like it. I'm really leaning toward maroon or brown.

Regarding my eyebrows, I've never drawn in my eyebrows, and I don't want to do permanent makeup because I know people with it, and it doesn't look good on them. So what sort of eyebrow style and pencil should I use if I draw the in, and are there any options other than permanent makeup and drawing them in?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

i have very light brows too. i do a couple different things to darken them up. i've used brown mascara on them. just take the brush & wipe a kleenex over it first then put in on the brows, usually pass a brow brush over them once the mascara is dry. also, i usually wear brown eyeliner so once i'm done putting it on my eyes i like to sort of rub it in with my finger tip so its not such a defined line then the eyeliner rubs off a bit on my finger tip then i lightly rub it on my brows (make sense?) i've also applied brown eye shadow to my brows. i have very dark hair so i need to have noticeable brows when i go out so these are my solutions.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think natural is beauty

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I use an eyebrow powder with a brush to just "fill in" as needed. Doesn't look drawn on. Make sure you have a good eyebrow shape to begin with. Even blond needs a good shape.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i find eyebrow powder is more natural looking than pencil
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

why dont you try using henna as a dye, it comes from a plant. The henna gives a dark brown, with a slight red undertone, but it depends on what hair color you have to begin with. Try testing it on a tiny sample from your hair and see what color you get with the henna.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have very dark eyebrowns(black and thick),this make me feel no good.I have to shave bit almost every day as they grow really very fast
    Last edited by judy-0618; Sun, Sep 25th, 2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: type incorrect

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by judy-0618 View Post
    I have very dark eyebrowns(black and thick),this make me feel no good.I have to shave bit almost every day as they grow really very fast
    That's why they grow so fast.

You can tweeze them. A little bit painful but at least they will grow not so fast.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by edeneh View Post
    I'm going through somewhat of a beauty crisis at the moment, trying to make myself look more glamorous. I have my hair style in check, but I'm looking for something pretty to do with the colour. I'm also looking out for something to do with my eyebrows, I barely have them Here's a picture of me right now (no makeup, hair up in a bun with treatment in).

I don't want to dye my hair blonde anymore (too much work, and I can't find vegetarian/vegan hair bleach). I've also been a redhead for most of my life and I really don't like it. I'm really leaning toward maroon or brown.

Regarding my eyebrows, I've never drawn in my eyebrows, and I don't want to do permanent makeup because I know people with it, and it doesn't look good on them. So what sort of eyebrow style and pencil should I use if I draw the in, and are there any options other than permanent makeup and drawing them in?
    You are very beautiful and have to fill in your eyebrows very careful in order not to overfill them and make you face to look artificial.

You can search on youtube "how to fill in eyebrows".

Here I found some good video for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M-0Jcq-gbU
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Thread Information