User Tag List

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Is anyone getting this deal in Kitchener. Im so annoyed at one gas station! We get gas there and buy in store to get x10 the Airmiles but its not happening thanks to a cashier there that doesnt put the right promotion code! She is all nice and even when you tell her make sure I get the x10 the Airmiles she says no problem and there is never that promotion code on the receipt.
    What would you do about this? I'm missing around 200 Airmiles bacause of this and it's making me really mad!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Shell
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

which station are you going to? i can't figure it out because mine keeps showing up
    as 2 reg and 18 bonus. the sign says up to 290 bonus airmiles
    who has that big a tank. i'm going to have to look into this too

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Hi Sarah!
    You need to purchase minimum $40 of gas plus $10+ merchandise or lottery (no tobacco) in store and make sure that you have both gas and merchandise on the receipt and more to the bottom of the receipt is supposed to say Promo 19 With all this you will get x10 the airmiles..if those things are not on the receipt you will not get x10 airmiles.
    I visit Shell/Mac's gas station on Victoria and Lancaster
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Thread Information