User Tag List

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hi Everyone

Just a heads up....

After a trip to our local LD on Wednesday night to buy baby formula and stack some coupons, I was turned down. The CSR said that they will no longer accept coupons that say "not to be combined with any other offer" (which most do ) So sadly, I was not able to combine any of my formula coupons. I asked if this was a new policy for them and she said "No, it has always been in place but they never paid much attention to it but now they HAVE to

Just to be clear...I am not complaining. I am very grateful that I was able to stack coupons for formula up to this point. Just wanted to give you all the heads up so you can check your "stacks" before you go shopping
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Wow, what LD was this? I haven't had a problem so far. I was planning on doing a big shop this weekend as I have a lot of coupons that expire by Aug. 31 that I want to stack.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Oops...I just saw that you said the 'Abby' LD.

Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I think it all depends on what cashier you get. My friend and I went last night, had two different cashiers, all my coupons went through but not all of hers did for that same reason Maybe mine happened to not say that, but he didn't seem to really check for that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you guys go the cashiers?......I always head to customer service.

It really depends on which staff you deal with.....some are better than others.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post

Actually, I did go to Customer Service. I have never gone through a regular cashier when stacking

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I try to pick a different cashier everytime so I don't 'annoy' them with all my coupons! I try to do small shops at a time rather than big ones so I don't hold them up for too long. I have found the cashiers at customer service are the best though. I had quite the disaster yesterday. One of my coupons kept adding a weird '$15 deposit' fee on to my bill. She kept voiding it and then would have to start the bill all over. She tried this about 3 times and finally had to call someone to help her. I felt really bad because there was a huge line-up behind me. I told her not to worry about it, I would use that coupon another time, but she was determined to get it to work. In the end though, it worked out great for me. My final bill for a bunch of cat food, toothpaste, shampoo and fem. products was $3.88.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This is the email I got from HO about 18 hours ago:

Chapter 7: COUPONS
    Coupon Policies
    The following coupons may be accepted at London Drugs:
    • Manufacturer’s standard coupons
    • Manufacturer’s coupons exclusive to London Drugs
    • London Drugs issued coupons
    • Internet coupons under $2.00
    Number of coupons accepted:
    • More than one coupon may be accepted for a product, if each coupon comes from a different media source. The different media sources may include coupons from a newspaper, magazine, internet, bottle caps or in-store manufacturer’s exclusive coupons.
    • The following limitations printed on a coupon would prevent a customer from using multiple coupons:
    • Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons
    • Not to be used with other offers

• No coupon stacking allowed ***I have yet to find any that say that
    • If the coupons combined value exceeds the price of the product, process the last coupon for the remaining amount to not exceed the value of the product.
    • UPC Code: Most coupons are printed with a UPC code which is used as a means for the manufacturer to track where the coupon was from. If two coupons look the same but have different UPC’s, they are considered different coupons as long as other limitations are not printed on the coupon. i.e. not to be used with other coupons, no coupon stacking allowed etc.

Once again please don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime if you require assistance.

The Brandsaver flyer ones and online ones just state "Limit one coupon per purchase so that would still be ok. This just confirms what i was told by the manager at Langley last year.

Take a look at some coupons. I have found lots that just say "limit one coupon per purchase" which according to the letter and the manager that I actually confirmed a stack of coupons with(we went through each coupon wording together) they are fine to stack

Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I go to customer service too, easier that way.

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post

Thread Information