User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I know another member posted this request within another thread and although we don't have any control over it, it would be nice if others too didn't post the location of newly found cpns to give others a chance to get them. This coupon craze has so many people doing it that the tear pads are disappearing as quickly as their posted. It would be my hope that some aren't clearing the tear pads but when I see someone has 32 *new* Nivea cpns on their trade list I know that they've taken far more than their share of the tear pad.

It has been noted that the cpns are out there .... who ever is interested in the cpns, check it out on your next trip out and see if you can find them.

Let's work together to stop this ...
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    I know another member posted this request within another thread and although we don't have any control over it, it would be nice if others too didn't post the location of newly found cpns to give others a chance to get them. This coupon craze has so many people doing it that the tear pads are disappearing as quickly as their posted. It would be my hope that some aren't clearing the tear pads but when I see someone has 32 *new* Nivea cpns on their trade list I know that they've taken far more than their share of the tear pad.

It has been noted that the cpns are out there .... who ever is interested in the cpns, check it out on your next trip out and see if you can find them.

Let's work together to stop this ...
    i agree with this. Going to these stores and finding there is none left and you were just there the day before really sucks.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes I TOTALLY agree - yesterday there was tons at Sobeys, however today NOPE

As well who ever is the person in the Unicity Sobey's location that just had to take every single tear pad right down to the backing and even break the sobeys sign attached to the shelf on almost all the new tearpads should be ASHAMED of yourself, it really really is PISSING me off - I am almost ready to have a talk with the manager to have the coupons put behind the customer service desk on a board so EVERYONE can benefit from the new coupons

Sorry to rant

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

OMG ... but I don't know why I'm surprised since it has been mentioned over and over that the cpns (and lots of them) were just posted at those particular stores.

Did I already make the request: Please stop posting the location and let ALL couponers find them on their own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I went to get Niea ones at my Rexall by work this morning only to be told by one of the clerks that one lady had about 20 or so of them...and here I thought no one shopped at that one!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

this is really sad that it has come to this. people are sooooooo greedy its just plain sad. these are coupons... not the last morsels of food left in this world. can't we just be considerate of others?

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Yes I TOTALLY agree - yesterday there was tons at Sobeys, however today NOPE

As well who ever is the person in the Unicity Sobey's location that just had to take every single tear pad right down to the backing and even break the sobeys sign attached to the shelf on almost all the new tearpads should be ASHAMED of yourself, it really really is PISSING me off - I am almost ready to have a talk with the manager to have the coupons put behind the customer service desk on a board so EVERYONE can benefit from the new coupons

Sorry to rant

That is terrible. I am so sorry I posted the location of those coupons as there were a ton of them left when I originally posted. Lesson learned I won't post location again.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

does it really have to come to this? not posting where we find coupons? i only joined SC a few months back but have been couponing for years so its not necessarily someone here who is being a greedy goblin. i think maybe the way to get this to stop, at least around here is to just not trade with anyone who has an excessive amount of the same coupon up for trades. i like that we can all give each other the heads up where to find these but as with everyting else in life there are always going to be someo who spoil it for others. besides, are some people really going to drive, or bus to the other end of the city or even come to the city just to get some coupons? not me anyway. i just think the way to stop it is for everyone to get on board with not trading to these people, therefore not making "greedy coupon taking" profitable to them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Honestly I stopped posting just for this reason - long story short I had people that I know "stalking" me to find out where I get my coupons "how I do this" (couponing) questions at like 8 am (while they are arguing with cashiers) - I just got super fed up .... hoped they wouldn't discover this site (they did) and they started literally clearing shelves, taking pads of coupons and then selling the stuff - needless to say I am done with those people. I put a lot of work into couponing and trying to save a buck, but I really think that some people just go wayyyyy over board. For the longest time, I was only able to get new coupons thru trades because of people like the ones I mentioned above. It can get me a little hot under the collar!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I agree I used to post the location and now I don't as I have said this before Portage Place SDM used to be awesome for coupons now there are literally 2 coupons up in the store and there have not been as many for months due to ppl taking the whole pad and breaking the thingy that holds the coupons to the shelf...

Not trading with ppl who have lots isn't the solution either as how am I suppose to get the coupons ??
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 02:13 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I agree, not a good idea to post exact locations of the coupons as well as not trading with people who seem to have a lot of the tearpads. If you have 20+ to trade, you have too many imho.

If you post a coupon find and I really want to know then I can always PM the person and if they feel like sharing with me then that's great. If not I can try to hunt them coupons down myself.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

It's a shame it has come this. We used to post the locations all the time when I first joined SC...I can no longer find any good coupons anymore so I agree with Jezz - the only way to get good ones is by trading. The coupon swaps were also a good of finding new coupons that were not in your area.
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can say that the Safeway in my area still has lots of various coupons left including the Smuckers booklets! I have already taken mine about a week ago and was there today. Still lots. Happy hunting Peggers!
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

all i want is one, okay 2 freakin VIM coupons! and i can't find even ONE anywhere. This is disappointing. =( I don't even know where to search next. This is like an easter egg hunt gone wrong!!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I actually had to trade to find any of the new food coupons...and even the cleaning coupons like Vim...I read some ppl saying they can't find Vim in the store I lol'ed to myself since I can't even find the coupon !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information