User Tag List

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

On Sunday we found out that my husband's uncle had a tumor removed (found to be malignant). I lost both my birth parents in their 50's and he lost his dad. We also have lost all of his grandparents.

Yesterday I get a call from The Tae Kwon Do bus that my daughter is missing and the school is paging her and she is not responding. Freak out. Rush to Victoria from Sherwood Park to find her. Worst half hour of my life. The bus person apparently told her to wait inside instead of walking her down the bus line because the bus was parked in a different spot. I still can't get that horrible feeling out of my stomach.

Last light my dog is up all night puking all over the bed and the floor that I spent several hours cleaning last weekend.

Today I get to work. I get fired. This other girl and I don't get along, she acts like the 19yr old that she is but she has more experience than me so bye, bye to me. But he is going to pay me for the three hours since I came in. She is a total and she wins!

Thanks I needed to vent.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

oh my goodness...HUGE HUGS to you...And remember no matter how bad things seem to be everything happens for a reason!

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I guess we are both having a hard time right now. Good Karma being sent your way! Hope everything is getting better.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They can't fire you because you don't get along with someone, unless you've been there less than three months.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I understand the need to vent and I feel for you.

But I'm going to try some reverse psychology

Could it get anyworse
    Your daughter could have had the tumor removed
    Your husband could have lost his job
    and
    You yours

What's happening right now is horrible, but it could be soooo much worse.

Sounds cheesy but scribble down what you are thankful for

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thinking of you, things can only get better. Hopefully your dog is better today? My girls send soothing snuffles his way... Your daughter's safe and maybe the job of your dreams is just around the corner, hang in there :o)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awe that sucks. Books has a point...how can you find a better job if you were stuck in that job? You wouldn"t be looking for anything better.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

If it makes you feel better, last friday my daughter was eating strawberries and then she started gagging...I was cooking and cleaning so I was like, gee thats odd...so I go over and look and she had taken an explosive crap, got her hands in it, smeared it all over herself and her strawberries and then ate them (thus the gagging) and then two days ago my son pulled a groin and then wound up "sharting" so I had to spend a chunk of yesterday scrubbing his arse with baby wipes to get the poop off that had chiselled itself to his buttocks. Today I took him to school only to learn that the field trip they had scheduled for "Thursday September 16" was actually scheduled for "Friday September 16"...had he not missed the past two days due to his injury I would have known that. He is in kindergarten so I wound up having to take him with me to a meeting for a job I am starting on Sunday. I was PISSED! But I took a cleansing breath after saying several curse words and thought, what can I do to improve this situation for everyone...so I elected to take the train to the meeting. While not fun for me, it sure made the kids happy...when life piles on the crappy (no pun intended) times, just try to remember that things can only get better from here. Think about all the awesome coupons that are out right now. That always brings a smile to my face

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I had only been there for 3 weeks and I loved the job. But it took me half an hour to do an oil change and complete courtesy inspection instead of 20 mins. I don't think that's bad since I never even filled my own tires before. Most car places won't take you unless you are an apprentice. I am going to talk to another store manager and see what he thinks I should do. Maybe I can work at another shop.

That is what has me down about the job. I loved it and I don't think I was given a fair chance. At least I don't have to work from the girl from hell. I hope her mohawk gets stuck in a timing belt (big grin).

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

LOL thats terrible..funny to have read but terrible, and i know with ur big heart you dont mean that

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Sending positive vibes and hugs to all. We all have our days, but remember everyone, that too shall pass

Thread Information