User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just wanted to let everyone know about this place, as I tried their food Thursday for lunch and LOVED it.

http://choppedleaf.ca/
    http://www.facebook.com/choppedleaf

Located at:
    G115, 1180 Columbia Street, which is near Red Robin, Winners and Jysk.

I tried a bunch of their creations at a catered lunch at my workplace and I have been DYING to tell somebody about how amazing this is!

The salads are AMAZING, so fresh and crisp, even with the dressing already on! Very hearty and fill-you-up type salads. I also tried their wraps, which were just.. wow. Skip Subway or the deli for a wrap for your lunch, TRY HERE! Subway doesn't taste fresh at all after trying this.

I also sampled their pita chips along with multiple dressings, including ranch, balsamic, and their salsa. All were freshly made and REALLY tasted like it. The chips were great and the dips didn't taste like their fatty, gross storebought counterparts at all.

The soup was amazing as well. Something like what your grandma might make out of things from her garden. No preservatives or anything, just deliciousness.

There are vegetarian options and some gluten free options as well, clearly marked on the menu.

Everything I tasted was like it was fresh and home-made (if your home happens to have an amazing chef in it!). I definitely recommend this place if you want something fresh tasting for lunch or even for dinner. Have them cater a party or office lunch for you, I assure you you'll be getting compliments from everyone about how good the food is.
    This thread is currently associated with: JYSK, Red Robin, Subway, Winners
    Last edited by Chantel; Fri, Sep 16th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is hard to argue with a review like that, we don't eat out very often but I will make a point of checking it out the next time we do, my wife enjoys salad and I do like a good sub.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up of the Chopped Leaf, my girl and I are always looking for a new place to go for lunch, will try it out!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sounds like a great place to eat ,being vegetarian i find it hard to find anything my liking

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i did try the chopped leaf! you are so rite!!! yes very yummy! we had the wraps, and i loved the plates they served the wraps on! yes we plan on going again...thumbs up to the chopped leaf!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use to work with someone that was a cook there, and she simply raved about the food, as has everyone I know that has eaten there.
    Last edited by Cmeents; Fri, Mar 15th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

Thread Information