User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went to the S'Side SDM to pick up some almost free VIM but there was none left! The woman that was working in that aisle said that somebody came in when the store opened and took every single bottle! That's a lot of Vim!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Join Superpoints and earn cash with me!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/j1jfal

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I went to 3 different SDM stores in my city & I didn't find a single bottle of VIM PLUS, I went to Walmart to see if I could price match, and they didnt' have any either! Hopefully Rexall has some this week. I think it's on sale there now.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

someone has created a facebook page...extreme couponing pei....she is posting pictures and talking about how she is clearing all the free products off the shelves with her coupons......claims to be a extreme couponer, however ......really couponers do not go and clear all the shelves so no one else has a chance to get a good deal, i mean, who needs like 40 bottles of hair gel?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hmmm...I'm going to definately go and have a look at that facebook page! I was in Sobey's today and all the tearpads were empty too! Kind of dissappointing!
    Last edited by dutchmama; Mon, Nov 7th, 2011 at 05:59 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Do you guys have a facebook link? I'd like to see this as well
    Join Superpoints and earn cash with me!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/j1jfal

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just type in extreme couponing PEI and it come up. She has pictures of all the Gel she bought from Zellers ( I think) IF she is clearing shelves, def gives us all a bad name

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I thought there was a limit of 4 on the VIM? After 4, you have to pay $1.19....Did she get the $1 sale price on all of them?

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I went in yesterday & didn't see any again, on the shelf but I did catch a glimpse of a lady coming around the corner with 3 bottles in her hand. I asked her where she got them & she said she had to go in the back to get them. (she worked there but was on her own shopping time) SO, I asked her if she could get me 5 bottles (when really I wanted 12 but didn't want to seem greedy), & she got them for me.......but my question is, why is SDM hoarding these? I've attempted on 2 different sales to find these & each time they aren't out on the floor. I had a cart FULL of other things to buy & I wasn't shelf clearing, so why hide the one thing that is going for "free" now just because of that reason? I could understand if the stock was depleted, but this stock simply wasn't being put out onto the floor. Had I not seem this lady with VIM in her hand, i would have left without any once again. The store gets reimbursed, plus I spend waaaaaaaaaay more money on other things, so why hide the VIM?? Let us enjoy our freebie while we spend on other things while at the store!

AND...they charged me .99 for 2 & then 1.29 for the last 3....I wasn't about to return to the store for less than $1, but just a note to watch your receipts for your purchases! Sometimes I get lazy, & today was one of those days...
    Last edited by lucy16076; Sun, Nov 20th, 2011 at 04:25 AM.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ugg, same thing a lady hoarded all 38 vim at the sdm that i was shopping at.. gives couponers a bad name for sure..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was in SDM (in Charlottetown, near Canadian Tire) and the cashier told me about a customer that comes in regularly and will take the entire tearpad of coupons, and was telling her she does the same at Sobey's as well

I just find that so frustrating! I know that we ALL love to get stuff for free, but there has to be consideration for other couponers too!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i saw on segment on compass about this couponer.hopefully she is not clearing shelves or taking all the tear pads.to me that is not extreme couponing but being selfish!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I know this is a PEI thread and I'm from BC, but....

I think we all need to start complaining to store management when we hear that they have allowed people to clear shelves. The same thing happened with a local London Drugs store this week and the Advil that was one sale. When stores allow one person (couponer or not) to load up on every bottle they have in stock, the manager is choosing to inconvenience all of their other customers. My opinion is that until customers start to voice their dissatisfaction to the stores, it won't change. Yes, it is wrong of the consumer to be so rude, but the only people who can stop this are store managers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that happened to me too i got some now but took a while ,why are people so greedy

Thread Information