User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

wow, i've never had such a hassle at CT...can just imagine how terrible this was for u...let us know how the call to HO goes. they should definitely issue and apology at the very least..what's up with not honouring the price in their own flyer? ridonkulous!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

CT should not treat there customers like that

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

OMG, Tabby, I am so sorry to hear about your horrible customer service. I would have cried too! That guy was just plain nasty, and how dare he treat you that way. I would have asked to speak to his manager immediately. Definetly call the store and talk to the owner. I am still in shock.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    That was the one I was trying to buy it came with 4 extras rolls in it. I won't let this go I am going to call but not until Monday so I don't get any weekend run around. Thanks everyone.
    Ahh that's weird then!
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Not sure what will come out of calling head office (based on different threads I've read here) but if the manager doesn't end up helping out, you can try filing a complaint based on the SCOP at this # 1-866-499-4599 http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...eng/01262.html

Good Luck

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

I'd say complain to HEAD office!! That was just down-right ignorant, like seriously, there the face of a major company, grow up, and start teaching your employees/cashiers how to use coupons when the customers use them

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Don't even get me started. I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience at CT, it happens to the best of us! My family only goes there if its absoultely necessary. If its only to get a couple of things etc, tide, then I will PM at wal-mart. However, wal-marts anniversary sale was this weekend. Aggh!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Sadly, this is typical of CT. They don't care about their customers! I'm sorry you went through this. I would complain to HO but to be honest, I'll be surprised if anything comes about from it!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyLuxx View Post
    I'd say complain to HEAD office!! That was just down-right ignorant, like seriously, there the face of a major company, grow up, and start teaching your employees/cashiers how to use coupons when the customers use them
    I totally agree. Go straight to HO

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    I totally agree. Go straight to HO
    Ditto! I can't believe the manager didn't let use the coupons after he was given the okay! ...AND not correcting the price? WT? He sounds like a real jerk....definitely call HO!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    As much as I hate to admit it I cried over it. I am not sure that calling the owner or anyone else will help,has any one else ever done that with any amount of success?

I'd call the store owner, there is no excuse for the asst manager acting like a idiot,,,
    1, you can use the vim coupons there
    2, you should of ended up with the price corrected or a scop,,,
    3. That cashier and ast manager owes u " Im sorry"

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That is Canadian tire I know exactly how you feel.. been there , done that. now I pm @ Walmart .. Apparently the Vim much bigger at walmart so you will actually get a better deal and they apply your overage to the tax or other items in your cart.. I complained on their website.. I refused for them to call me because I didnt want them to offer me a gc or something to go back there.. you can complete all the info online and select the option for someone to call you..

They have really bad customer service and their coupon policy is unbelievable.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Tabby if you contact the owner, you will feel like you stood up for yourself.. and you need to feel that.. make sure you make a note of the time and date you were there so it can be narrowed down to who did this.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

The SCOP policy IS: you get the CORRECTED price; the price that is advertised PLUS $10 off the item [being that this item exceeds $10]. IF there is a problem that can not be dealt with or resolved at store level call: 1-866-499-4599

Problem #2: The VIM coupons. My cousin and I went in the store tonight, she bought VIM with the coupons, no problem. It's the store that you were in. I am sorry to hear that! (I lived in Belleville a few years ago, so I know the store!)

I price matched my VIM coupons at Walmart yesterday, and got the overage (and oddly it was a bigger bottle), which I didn't know that until today when I was with my cousin! The flyer doesn't have a clear indication of the size and I had no clue until I got into the CT today (and I never would have known if she hadn't needed to use her scratch 'n win card!!)

Call the SCOP number and see what they say to do.

Best wishes, and happy saving. I am sorry this happened to you.

CentrallyCalm
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks everyone for the advise and numbers will let you all know what happens.
    Thanks again Tabby

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information