User Tag List

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

So i have a question about the upcoming 20x points day on Wed. Many people buy a gift card then do their shop and use gift card to pay for purchases. So in the fine print i read that the 20x doesn't apply to gift cards. Curious as to wether it always says that or is it new or what? Thanks for any help and explanations you have to offer.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

You get regular points on SDM GC's. So if you bought a 50$ GC you get 500 points.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by geniemom View Post
    So i have a question about the upcoming 20x points day on Wed. Many people buy a gift card then do their shop and use gift card to pay for purchases. So in the fine print i read that the 20x doesn't apply to gift cards. Curious as to wether it always says that or is it new or what? Thanks for any help and explanations you have to offer.
    What SDM means by that line is that you cannot " include " the SDM gift card in your purchase while trying to reach the $50.00 required to get 20 x the points.
    You buy the $50.00 SDM gift card first before doing anything else, and you will receive 500 points.

Then shop for your qualifying $50.00 of stuff, and when it is time to pay for that purchase, use the $50.00 SDM gift card you just bought to pay for it. The 20 x the points is earned on the total of products purchased, NOT on how you pay for the purchase.

Hope I helped

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information