User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)

When I first joined I really liked the program but now it's not worth the hassle. Most of the pins I try to enter say "expired", even the ones I buy that day.

I just recently cashed out the rest of my points, so I think I'm pretty much done with the program.

I'll switch back to Pepsi once my Coke stash is depleted. If there are no pins for Coke, I'd rather Pepsi.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I used to always trade away my pins as there was nothing I could redeem for (it varies by province the rewards) that I wanted. My few points here and there have been lost on a few occasions, but that's because I had no activity on my account for like 90days or something. My fault, not theirs.

I've only been redeeming for the FPC which are done through websaver and have had no problems getting them.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They owe me McD's GC's I never got.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I didn't get Mcdonald GC either (I even forgot how many months passed, maybe 2 or 3), but I did get all my other rewards. The fatest rewards were items form Spread The Red (2-5 days),The first one from S.T.R. even came in 2 days by UPS.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I finally had enough points to get the cosmo magazine 1 year subscription [think it was 20,000 points at the beginning of the summer] and i clicked thru everything only to find the cosmo one off the list..only seventeen mag left..bleh... I collected more points and waited...some time in early august i noticed the cosmo subscription up again... for about 18,000points i think.. got it... and it showed up last week..

must have got banged around alot in the mail.. it wasn;t in a plastic package [last time i subscribed to cosmo a few years ago i got my mags in a bag].. few tears and must have got flipped and folded... looked like someone had creased the mag while reading it.. but i doubt it.. than again.... .... maybe a mailman needed tips in the bedroom lmao.

But anywho/// way before this.. i was trying to collect points for over a year.. everytime i went to redeem nothing was there.. i find it annoying that the only thing i could redeem for was crappy music and wallpaper.

Makes me think twice about wanting to redeem for gift cards in the future from them =/

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

A concur with all of you. The rewards need to be beefed up. So far, there is no Pizza Pizza anywhere near my house (I don't even know if there is any in Quebec city). I tried to go to the magazine subscription (popular mechanics). But I'm glad that I'm doing so with caps that I find (The bottle recycle bin at my job is a treasure box). Also the site Spread the red is a joke. Don't want to put coke shirts to go to the work. Free advertisement for Coke that I must pay ? Must be kidding.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anytime I've ever looked all they've had was computer wall paper.. nothing worth spending points on!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thousands of my points are missing

nice.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't even bother with this one. I don't buy coke products so I don't even know how to get points.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I had 13000 points expire on me as I missed the whole 90 days of non activity thing on the TOU page. I had not used my account in a year, as there was nothing good to redeem for. Went to redeem when they had coke fpc on it last week, all points gone. Sent an email asking what happened, and they replied and returned all my 13000 points about 5 days after my initial email.
    gone shopping!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I only go for the coke coupons and I have had no problems so far

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I got my first issue of Redbook (which sucked) yesterday. hopefully my Good Housekeeping arrives soon.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    127 (100%)

I can say i've order FPC & have never had an issue plus received it a week later... Sorry for those who do have issues, I'll consider myself one of the lucky ones, but my luck can run out...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

We don't buy Coke products that often but I entered one code for Sprite on their site and it was so difficult to navigate. I kept entering the code and it kept saying it was invalid. I clicked on Sprite and it finally worked there. Definitely not going to be doing anything else with the site since a lot of people said they have had a bad experience with them!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

All the prizes suck now.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information