User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is anyone having luck finding tear pads?

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I just returned home from Shoppers at Bridge and Sidney - they had some Dove GoFresh tearpads. Metro also had quite a few new ones which I hadn't seen before. There are lots left

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    I just returned home from Shoppers at Bridge and Sidney - they had some Dove GoFresh tearpads. Metro also had quite a few new ones which I hadn't seen before. There are lots left
    Thanks..they must have put more out, was there on sat and they were all gone..i'm going to go and check it out..thanks again!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    I have noticed this in the past. I do know that in my 2+ years of (pretty extreme) couponing, that 'the early bird gets the worm'. What I've done in the past is chart when new tearpads come out and the sale cycles to match up. I do know that if I don't go on the first day of a sale to Belleville NF, Belleville SDM, Belleville Rexall or Belleville Walmart, I probably won't get what is on sale as the shelves will be empty. I have learned though that Rain Checks are a great way to extend the sale of an item when they're out of stock.

I've found that the Walmart in Trenton usually has more stock of sale items (and clearance items which I NEVER find in Belleville). Except for the Oasis refrigerated juice which they never seem to have more than 1!

I haven't been finding much tear pads lately either, I keep sending my parents out in London to look for me,LOL.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Found $.50 off Dempster's Country Originals loaf, and $.50 off Dempster's Thin Bagels at Walmart in Trenton today! Last week I also found a few other tearpads at Walmart in Belleville. Taste of Country also had two Gay Lea coupons in the back freezer.
    Since you found coupons at Taste of Country does that mean that they accept coupons? They recently had multi packs of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches on for $3.99 and I have a couple of HV coupons that I wanted to use but didn't think they took them.
    ~~WISHLIST~~ Tassimo FPCs or coupons<HTTP: forum.smartcanucks.ca="" members="" angelos170="">

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm wondering who it is from our area that is stealing tear pads?? I went to 3 shoppers today to look for the NEW nexus coupon and they were all gone. It's ridiculous that this keeps happening. I strongly believe it's 1 or 2 people that do this. I guess the trial bottles at walmart will be gone for months just like the last time and i will see the brags of people getting 30 bottles of it for free. It's disgusting and this isn't what couponing is about.

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

It's ridiculous - all 3 shoppers in the city were cleared out within 24 hours. I went last week and they still had the old coupons up, the next day I was in again picking up a prescription and noticed the new tearpads. The quantities taken from the other tearpads seemed reasonable, but the Nexxus were ALL gone. I decided to check the other locations and both were cleared out I can't wait for the day I see this person, I have a few choice words for them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

It's ridiculous - all 3 shoppers in the city were cleared out within 24 hours. I went last week and they still had the old coupons up, the next day I was in again picking up a prescription and noticed the new tearpads. The quantities taken from the other tearpads seemed reasonable, but the Nexxus were ALL gone. I decided to check the other locations and both were cleared out I can't wait for the day I see this person, I have a few choice words for them!
    Me too!! We will one day see them at walmart in the nexxus trial section. It's not right and i remember a Facebook page (it's been deleted) that the creator would post pics and they were of ALOT of nexxus trial size products...Maybe they are the culprits. I'm so mad about this, it makes me not want to coupon...UGGGGGG

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I gave up about 2 months ago. We live down towards Deseronto and were wasting gas trying to find coupons. I now just trade to get the ones I want. I have one person I trade with that is extremely fair I find this is much cheaper. My husband has been doing all of our shopping since christmas and he hasn't gotten much in the way of coupons at all. Someday soon we will find out who is taking all the coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    I gave up about 2 months ago. We live down towards Deseronto and were wasting gas trying to find coupons. I now just trade to get the ones I want. I have one person I trade with that is extremely fair I find this is much cheaper. My husband has been doing all of our shopping since christmas and he hasn't gotten much in the way of coupons at all. Someday soon we will find out who is taking all the coupons.
    It's to bad that it has come to this...i'm beginning to do more trades as well...i have a feeling of who it is, and yes we will find out eventually and hopefully Karma with give them a little bite!!!

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Coming across the same issue. I can NEVER find ANY tearpads! Doesn't matter what i'm looking for, they seem to always be gone. I haven't couponed in about 5 months because I never needed to but now that my family is geting larger and I have made about half a dozen boxes for friends and family I need to get on the ball. It seems like every place I go has been cleared. On another note I herd that walmart no longer accepts CZ Coupons. Can anyone confirm this?
    CouponCrazy!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I have noticed the same thing lately There seems to be a lot of empty tear pads around Belleville. I have actually resorted to buying coupons on eBay when there was something I really wanted and I couldn't find it in a trade. My mom seems to have a bit more luck finding coupons because she travels to Kingston a lot. She gives me her extras to add to my trade list. I didn't even know the Nexxus coupons made it to Belleville. I bought a few off ebay for the overage but I noticed that the shelves are stripped of the trial size at Walmart. I hope I didn't get them for nothing. It is pretty sad when I have to pay cash for coupons because someone is stealing them locally I really shouldn't be supporting coupon sellers but sometimes there is no other way.
    Last edited by sweetnlow30; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't used a cz in walmart for awhile so I am not sure if they take them still, my husband did go to Dewe's a few weeks back to get resolve coupons but they didn't have any left. If I find one I can use a .walmart will post if they accept it. I don't use nexus shampoo so not finding that one didn't bother me but I could have used a few of the zantec coupons. My husband and I both take them, I got 3 coupons and after getting the little packs for free was not so excited about getting just 3 in a pack but thought I would wait for the bigger boxes to go on sale and would use them then but went back to the store and they were all gone. I have 5 coming in a trade now. we have never found any black diamond, catelli, milk, and so far none of the new ones posted for April or May.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Someone IS stealing them in our area...i went to pharma plus yesterday and low and behold a nexxus tear pad..but...of course it was empty...so tired of this..It's probably someone that knows someone who works in these stores..they tell when they are putting them out and they run all over town clearing them. Thats what i believe...i'm not pro buying coups online but i agree that you have to do what you have to do. I'm going to keep my eye out when shopping for a cart full of nexxus or zantac..LOL Sorry in advance if i give any of you innocent people a nasty look in the stores..LOL

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

LOL, If you see me with my nexxus, its cause I paid cash for my coupons online. I still feel kind of dumb doing it but I really like nexxus and there was no way I was finding any locally. I probably won't even find any bottles in stock for awhile anyway. Just sad

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Someone IS stealing them in our area...i went to pharma plus yesterday and low and behold a nexxus tear pad..but...of course it was empty...so tired of this..It's probably someone that knows someone who works in these stores..they tell when they are putting them out and they run all over town clearing them. Thats what i believe...i'm not pro buying coups online but i agree that you have to do what you have to do. I'm going to keep my eye out when shopping for a cart full of nexxus or zantac..LOL Sorry in advance if i give any of you innocent people a nasty look in the stores..LOL
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    LOL, If you see me with my nexxus, its cause I paid cash for my coupons online. I still feel kind of dumb doing it but I really like nexxus and there was no way I was finding any locally. I probably won't even find any bottles in stock for awhile anyway. Just sad
    LOL...If you see me i also got some online..went to walmart the other day and of course the trial sizes were gone. I'm hoping to get a great deal on the regular sizes instead.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information