User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to No Frills today and wanted to use multiple Coupon Zone coupons for my purchase ( I had one coupon for each item) and they would not let me.....they said I could only use one coupon per transaction....per person. UGGGGHHHHH!

Anyone else have this happen? I have bought multiple items with coupons at No Frills in the past......
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I bought alot of things there the other day using coupons ,, I bought 76 products and used a coupon for ever second item ,, so I am not sure what happened too you

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CaperSaver View Post
    I bought alot of things there the other day using coupons ,, I bought 76 products and used a coupon for ever second item ,, so I am not sure what happened too you

was it Coupon zone coupons you were using? (the loblaw's ones from Super Store). I used six coupons on six packages of Degree deodorant but they wouldn`t let me use the 10 loblaws coupons for $2 off the dog treats. Just a cranky cashier I guess.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I find some of them picky there. The best one (can't remember her name, but she's about 30 with short brown hair and glasses. She is an avid couponer, too. lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been in there twice within the last two weeks and was coupon stacking. I used two different coupons with different bar codes on a jug of snuggle. And just recently I went and used multiple coupons on frebreeze products. Mind you the young one that waited on me for the frebreeze products told me I couldn't use more than 1 coupon. But told her that I had just recently been told that I could stack coupons. It just so happened that the cashier that told me that was on duty that night gave her the OK. I think she is a supervisor. I guess it depends on who you get at the time.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

No it was not a coupon zone one , I find I dont Like too take coupons unless I am going too use them ,, and banking on them too be used with the short expiry date is just a waste for me too take em ,, i do check them out thou

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by treetree View Post
    I have been in there twice within the last two weeks and was coupon stacking. I used two different coupons with different bar codes on a jug of snuggle. And just recently I went and used multiple coupons on frebreeze products. Mind you the young one that waited on me for the frebreeze products told me I couldn't use more than 1 coupon. But told her that I had just recently been told that I could stack coupons. It just so happened that the cashier that told me that was on duty that night gave her the OK. I think she is a supervisor. I guess it depends on who you get at the time.

Uh Oh, TeaTree........I just read the Loblaw's coupon policy online and it says no coupon stacking. So it really does depend on who you get as a cashier in there........I know who I will not go to in the future! LOL!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

i haven't had a problem using coupons there...the red head is great to deal with when it come to cashiers....she coupons too

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Saddlebag......I'll have to remember that! I was in again since my previous post and I didn't have a bit of trouble. So it really just depends on who you get.

Thread Information