User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Do you all Do with your samples ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Like many people on here, I use them for travel. DH is in the military, so it fits much nicer in his gear than bulky items. I also like to keep some items in my purse, like sample perfumes and deodorant, lipsticks, etc. Obviously takes up less room, and I like having those things handy for touchups.
    bullet tooth likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use some , take along for travel and give some away. If we have company that are staying with us , I make a little package so they have all they need while here.
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I love samples... mostly order only for the products i intend to try/use. its great way to test new products. also samples for the products i already use - keep them for travel purpose..
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Me, I save some for travel and camping, others I use. After using them, I give the little bottles to my DD (4 years old), she love play with them because they are the same like the big ones
    bullet tooth likes this.

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Camping, gift baskets at Christmas & mother's Day,we use when or if I run out of something, travelling to relatives places, guest bathroom when have visitors from out of town, also some are good to try before I stockpile the item full size and maybe don't even like it, also perfume sample are great for little girls treat bags at birthday parties.
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (67%)

I keep some in my travel bag, then its grab and go! but like most of you found they are adding up I have now added the remainder to my emergency preparedness kit... I have a feeling that in an emergency i would be pleased to find lotions, shampoos and a razor waiting safely with my water flashlights and more.... sanitation durig and emergency becomes a huge disease control issue... and remember if you dont have an emergency kit now the time....

I always wanted to have the feeling of security of being prepared but always thought i have time. My husband passed away in May and I now dont trust what this world has to offer and now have a kit in my car and my shed-
    bullet tooth likes this.
    Thank u all for your good working finding and sharing couponas anf reebies- Have a $3 similac cheque to trade for FPC- I have a 1 year old- but am willing to negotiate!

Also have many other coupons id love to trade for another good coupon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use all my samples that I've collected all year to fill my adult kids Christmas Stockings and what isn't used, goes to the shelters just before Christmas
    bullet tooth likes this.

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I donate all the samples I don't use to homeless shelters, New Canadians centers and food banks!
    bullet tooth likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I save the shampoos and conditioners and the like for when I travel. For everything else, I either use it myself when I need it, or give it to someone else I know who wants it. I only order samples that I know will get used by myself or someone I know.
    bullet tooth likes this.

Senior Canuck ShoestringShopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I use my samples. They are part of my regular stockpile. I used to save them for travel, but we almost never travel anymore. I have 4 months worth of expensive face lotion, all free, waiting to be used. The problem is, I fall in love with the expensive products this way!
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

we made a bag full of every sample I had to give to my DD's kindergarten teacher as a end of year present...she was thrilled as she planned on traveling during the summer

I was thinking of giving them out at hallowe'en.....just kidding
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Use them up if you can! I use mine for travel, camping, my purse, my car, stocking stuffers, gift baskets, or I give them to people in need. I also save them for back-up, like when I run out of conditioner, toothpaste etc. I know I've got samples to last me a couple of days!
    I also re-purpose some samples, like shampoo that I don't like, I will use to clean my toilet, conditioner to shave my legs, be creative!!
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I decided this year I will spend $0 on stocking stuffers, and that is exactly what the samples will be used for. People appreciate the work in aquiring these small little treasures, and they get to try a product out before they commit to purchasing the large size.
    bullet tooth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Iam currently making a xmas basket with it for my sister. Along with free items i get with coupons (or cheap ones).
    bullet tooth likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I love using them on my travels! It's so nice to have little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste etc that you can take along instead of huge bottles (which is what I used to do). I also like to put small a bottle of lotion in my purse along with a little spray perfume sample.
    bullet tooth likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information