User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Do you all Do with your samples ?

Miscmom4
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

these are great to donate etc. to shelters, kids school when they do a donation drive etc.
    macw1960 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I put them into our trailer, use them for travel - either using them myself or leaving behind as mini-gifts for the housekeepers.

Anything I don't use or extra's I make a basket up. My mom's work group does up baskets every Christmas for the women's shelter.
    macw1960 likes this.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can to. ~T.S. Eliot

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It depends. If it is a something I have not used before, I will try it out on myself to see whether the product is worth buying full-size. If I get multiple samples of an item I have used previously, I distribute them to my mother or sisters.
    macw1960 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by twinzzz View Post
    All my extra freebies go to our church who then donates them to the local homeless shelter/womens shelter etc. I even got a boat load of Secret deoderant last year (almost 20 to donate) when WM had then on cheap and i had the $5 off coupon when you bought 3. It cost me nothing!
    HEHE I did the same except I had enough coupies to buy out two stores , I dropped off more stuff a few weeks back and they said they still had enough to give to people .
    except I bought the fancy ones so they costed me a few cents every 3 LOL I didnt mind

Good for thoes who share , sharing really does make you happier than stocking up on what you wont get around to using in the next 6 months .
    macw1960 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

some samples I give to family if I know I'm not going to use them ex. heartburn pills. But for the most part I will try out all samples because I love trying new things.
    macw1960 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will use as stocking stuffers mainly for the adults(there are lots) but also a few fun ones for the older kids.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's awesome to hear of so many people donating samples and making baskets and thing sof tha tnature. It has restored my faith in the human race to hear of others being so unselfish...thanks
    macw1960 likes this.
    BareBottoms

Help struggling parents & babies in need - donate those leftover diapers your baby has outgrown www.BareBottomsOttawa.com

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

Right now since I am so new at getting freebies, I have just put them in a box. But every time I look at them I get so excited!!! lol
    macw1960 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i mostly sign up for the things i would use. but when i get them, i tend to always save them up. its a perfect opportunity to let you try out the product before hand though. im loving this site and all my freebies!
    macw1960 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I give them to my kids...My 7yr old started it when I got a gillette bodywash sample. He figured because it was small it was his...so I just refill them and they think they're special because they have their own.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Any laundry soap samples I give to my dad (he does long haul and does his laundry at truck stops). I share a lot of my samples with my mom too and we use them for camping and traveling, i have a few in my gym bag and so does my boyfriend. I also keep an emergency over night kit in my car (i have been stranded at work in the winter for as long as two nights!) and it's good for unexpected sleepovers!
    The rest just sit in a basket under my sink, I'm a stickler for sharing deo and stuff, so I am always happy to offer a sample one to a friend who has forgotten it!
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Too cute! I will have to try to remember that when my granddaughter gets a bit bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggs View Post
    I give them to my kids...My 7yr old started it when I got a gillette bodywash sample. He figured because it was small it was his...so I just refill them and they think they're special because they have their own.
    macw1960 likes this.
    Start earning free cash & gift cards with Swag Bucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/twolamedogs

I earned $285. cash from Super Points just for Nov.!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/bg3jdd

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

For beauty supplies...I have a basket in my spare room for visiters . Sometimes I give them out in Christmas stockings...and some I use myself.
    macw1960 likes this.
    Come join me at swagbucks for free gifts and gifts cards.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/matisa24
    Come join my at JULEP for nail polish and beauty products. You can skip any months or simply cancel your subscription at any time.
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/481954/

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I do various things with mine. I actually use them to try a new product I might be interested in. With detergent samples, I take them with us when we go on vacation at the timeshare because we have a washer and dryer...the rest are perfect for travel in your suitcase for the most part. The toothpaste samples I take to work and leave in the bathroom so I or any one else who brings a toothbrush at lunch can brush..same with mouthwash and floss...
    macw1960 likes this.
    My favorite F word....FREEEEEEE!!
    Wanna start earning free money? fast and easy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Weasy71

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Some I use, some I share with family or friends and some I donate.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information