User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I have been afraid to stack at LD since all the policy changes.

That being said I have bunch of coupons expiring this month that I trade for and don't want to see them going to waste.

How is the Tillicum location for stacking manufacturer coupons that are different values and or/ different upc codes?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

perfect

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just have a question and am wondering if any of you ladies might be able to answer it for me. When I have a buy 2 get $2.00 off coupon can i use one of those coupons on each product at London Drugs? As in can I ger $4.00 off two products?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessash View Post
    Just have a question and am wondering if any of you ladies might be able to answer it for me. When I have a buy 2 get $2.00 off coupon can i use one of those coupons on each product at London Drugs? As in can I ger $4.00 off two products?
    In theory YES its called stacking which LD allows

keeping in mind:
    - only one of each UPC/coupon code in your "stack"
    - printable are good up to $3 anything of greater value will be re-adjusted down to $3
    - no "cannot be combine with any other manufacturer coupon" (which P&G is now famous for)
    - you will not get overage (money "back") if the coupons value is greater than the item's price
    - in most occasion you have to pay the taxes

.... and word of advise with Dove $2WUB2... it says *2 different line product --- which means deo invisible & go fresh is NO go or 1 Shampoo & 1 Conditioner is also No. Might work for some lucky shoppers but I would not suggest daring the devil not your first try.
    Last -- I ALWAYS go to the customer service till. The cashiers are more experienced and you should not be too stressed by the line up behind. Organize your transaction. I give all my none coupon items fisrt to get them out of the way and then put all the "repeat" items together with the coupons. Do not jump back and forward. Also give the coupons before the item is "ringed"... just in case something is not to their liking.

as its late I might have missed something but hope you got the idea

Good luck
    over$1200 in redemtion & Gift Card in 2013

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what i meant was that i have the exact same coupon and want to know if they will let me use it on each product when it says i need to buy two?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

No you can't. Also you can't use a value off coupon on the free item either. You can however use as many allowable value off coupons on the first product as long as the value doesn't go over and each has a different bar code.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

you have to buy what the coupon says.. as in "buy two save $4" you need to buy two of that product to use 1 of that coupon, IF you have two coupons with different UPC codes (aka UPC 123456789 and the other has a UPC123654987) you can combine the two buy 2 products save $8.. the wording on the coupons just can't say "cannot combine with any other COUPON offer" which pretty much all PG coupons now say

some cashiers are a little more sticky with it then others.. some cashiers will read every coupon where others will just run them through checking the dates.. but i will say i've had issue occasionally using the Dove coupons because they say "different" products.. they need to be from different product lines (i've been denied buying 1 shampoo 1 conditioner.. BUT i got the ok with 1 shampoo 1 bodywash)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

reality is way overrated! skippyjon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

OMG Eric Northman all the way, Midnightly!

Thanks to you folks for clarifying this for us newbies out there. It's funny, I get 'coupon anxiety' when stacking because I never know how I will be treated by the cashier. Sometimes they are a-ok and others act like you've got a disease.

One non-stacking related item: @ Uptown WM there's a cashier that I always look for (bless her she's not asleep at the wheel like so many of them) She's older, maybe 55, very short white hair and glasses. Sharp as a tack and takes coupons no prob.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessash View Post

Just an update, i was in London drugs yesterday and asked one of the cashiers at the customer service desk about using two coupons and she said she would take them as in her mind they were two seperate products and therefore she would take two coupons! Not sure if this is the thinking for London Drugs on a whole or just her opinion.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Interesting. That doesn't really make any sense, unless she thought you were meaning 2 different bar codes... Did you show her the 2 coupons you wanted to use? Maybe she was confused.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nope i showed her the coupon. It's the Dawn liquid coupon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

dawn is p&g and that can NOT be stacked.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't looking to "stack" the coupon, i am aware that it is a p&g coupon and therefore cannot be stacked. What i was asking was if they considered using ONE coupon per item when the coupon says you must buy two, stacking. The cashier said that no she did not think that was stacking. This was however only what that specific cashier said and not an answer from a manager. In the same conversation she did say that you can't do it with the Charmin toilet paper coupon because that would be stacking so who knows! Anyways it doesn't matter I never bought the soap.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Oh ok. The dawn coupon is wub 2. I wait for a good sale and than I buy it,

Thread Information