User Tag List

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

Hey there, Heres what I was wondering ,, we all have different likes and different wants on what we like too save money on ,, Like my fav thing that I enjoy saving money On our things I would use alot of ,, clothes soap I love too save money on ,, and dish soap because I seem too use a endless supply of it ,, and before coupons I was using the same ammount just at full price ,, and shampoo ,, I have feet and feet of hair so I use alot of it ,, so when i say I will be washing my hair ,, i am probably the only girl in life that really means it when said ,, sorry funny Joke ,, but I think my fav of all time was recently getting the dove saving 265 BuckS
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've gotten lots of great deals on household items but one thing that really stands out for me was my beautiful new winter coat....for $25! Sears had a sale on earlier in the summer and they were clearing out winter items at "get 50% the alread reduced price"......it started out at $200 and was down to $100.....I got half off that so it was $50. I cashed in sears points to get $25 and the end price was $25....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've gotten some amazing deals over the last few months. I'd have to say the best deal I've gotten so far are those Quantamatic things for the dishwasher. Being totally free with an overage was the best. lol

Thread Information