User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am looking for some of the newer tear pad coupons, frozen fish, pillsbury, black diamond, cavendish, I have lots to trade.
    Someone here strips the stores of ALL tear pads....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by twolamedogs; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twolamedogs View Post
    I am looking for some of the newer tear pad coupons, frozen fish, pillsbury, black diamond, cavendish, I have lots to trade.
    Someone here strips the stores of ALL tear pads....
    I know, it sucks doesn't it? I never find any new ones either.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I know, I only get to town 2 or 3 times a month and I never find coupons. The tear pads are always empty.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Same here Each time I go to the stores the tearpads are empty.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Frustrating isn't it!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have some newer tear pads on my trade list if u r interested

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

I toured all the stores today & did a bunch of trades I think I have pretty darn close to them all now. If you want to meet up, drop by...whichever so theres no mailing costs, I'm happy to share, no need to trade.

I'm too lazy to get up n get my binder right now (was on my feet all day) but I know off the top of my head I have the melitta coffee, melitta filters, premium plus crackers, buy pam save 2 bucks on eggs, frozen fish, pilsbury, ritz sandwiches, ritz pretzels, advil, free temptations wub whiskas, popcorn, kraft handi snacks, carnation canned milk, frozen chicken nugget things, and some frozen chicken thing for the toaster. There's probably about 5 of each. Of course I find these AFTER I arranged to get most of them in trades.

Also at Sobeys (west, looked out east but they just have the plain ole boxes) if you buy a box of hot chocolate thats on sale for $2 and change you get a fpc coupon for aero ..a whole bag not just a chocolate bar :D
    Last edited by Tantum; Sat, Sep 24th, 2011 at 06:22 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tantum View Post
    I toured all the stores today & did a bunch of trades I think I have pretty darn close to them all now. If you want to meet up, drop by...whichever so theres no mailing costs, I'm happy to share, no need to trade.

I'm too lazy to get up n get my binder right now (was on my feet all day) but I know off the top of my head I have the melitta coffee, melitta filters, premium plus crackers, buy pam save 2 bucks on eggs, frozen fish, pilsbury, ritz sandwiches, ritz pretzels, advil, free temptations wub whiskas, popcorn, kraft handi snacks, carnation canned milk, frozen chicken nugget things, and some frozen chicken thing for the toaster. There's probably about 5 of each. Of course I find these AFTER I arranged to get most of them in trades.

Also at Sobeys (west, looked out east but they just have the plain ole boxes) if you buy a box of hot chocolate thats on sale for $2 and change you get a fpc coupon for aero ..a whole bag not just a chocolate bar :D
    The Millidgeville Superstore has a cart near the cash of Pam with pink 50% off stickers.

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
    The Millidgeville Superstore has a cart near the cash of Pam with pink 50% off stickers.
    Thank you.. I'm going to have to go there today...we need eggs

Are they coupon friendly? I also have coupons I believe I also have a couple coupons for pam
    Last edited by Tantum; Sun, Sep 25th, 2011 at 07:35 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I am in QC and have a bunch of new tearpad coupons in French.

I posted in the trade section. If you're interested have a look under my user name violetgypsie. (Sorry I don't know how to post a link).

I'd be willing to trade for some different ones we don't get here (FR or EN). I want to get my trade rating up so open to any offers. I have been couponing for years, but fairly new to SC forums.

Cheers!

Thread Information