User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

First time posting and I'm hoping this went to the right place. I was at Zellers (Lethbridge) the other day looking for the new pop coupons that came out but both the tear pads had already been emptied. Wondering if anyone who possibly grabbed a few would be interested in trading or if you know where any more may be please let me know!! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Sorry, I wasn't able to grab any either, I wasn't even able to find the empty tear pads.

I do not know if you are aware, but there is also a trading forum for coupons, you might have good luck there. The trade forum is a sub-forum under the coupon tab.

Also, along the left side there is a "Canadian Coupon Trade" tab and under that is a "coupon list", you can go through that list and you will definitely find someone with Pepsi coupons to trade.

I wish I had some coupons to share with you, but since I don't, I hope that this helps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! I have some of the orange/gingerale/dr pepper tear pads.. cant remember where I got them but i could trade a couple with you.. I am always looking for baby wipe coupons..Dial lotion.. or Food coupons

Thread Information