User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Ok, most of you who know me a little now, know that I am gaga for makeup, especially when it's free.

I'm constantly entering free makeup giveaways, but recently I've been writing to blog sites and various companies asking if I can become a product tester. ( If I can't win a Giveaway or Contest might as well get it free by testing them out instead! )

I am religiously entering the HotNewMakeUp.com giveaways, (they got one on right now for a Tarte's Beauty in a Box: Bronze Smoky Eye, a limited-edition set valued at 112$** pictured below**) so after entering this amazing Giveaway I asked about testing out makeup for them and get this.. they accepted!

They said they are going to be posting soon a page for anyone to submit their interest in testing makeup along with them.

They went on to say that all that will be required is a "yes you liked it" or "no you didn't" as a comment to the review post of the specific makeup product that you'd be testing out with them.

This site is worth keeping an eye on. I put them in my Facebook "LIKE" so this way I'll get first dibs on any inside news.

Just some happy news to share with you guys, it's worth writing to companies and asking if they need help in testing products.

If I can test stuff like this "Beauty in a Box" set, I wont need makeup for a very long time!!!

**mods feel free to move this to deal section as I have a feeling it's suppose to be in Deals not Freebies... not sure!**
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Tatiana-Alexis; Fri, Aug 27th, 2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: typos

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You are a real smart thinking of doing that...good for you, it would be reallllllll fun for sure.Nicole

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana-Alexis View Post
    Ok, must of you who know me a little now, know that I am gaga for makeup, especially when it's free.

I'm constantly entering free makeup giveaways, but recently I've been writing to blog sites and various companies asking if I can become a product tester. ( If I can't win a Giveaway or Contest might as well get it free by testing them out instead! )

I am religiously entering the HotNewMakeUp.com giveaways, (they got one on right now for a Tarte's Beauty in a Box: Bronze Smoky Eye, a limited-edition set valued at 112$** pictured below**) so after entering this amazing Giveaway I asked about testing out makeup for them and get this.. they accepted!

They said they are going to be posting soon a page for anyone to submit their interest in testing makeup along with them.

They went on to say that all that will be required is a "yes you liked it" or "no you didn't" as a comment to the review post of the specific makeup product that you'd be testing out with them.

This site is worth keeping an eye on. I put them in my Facebook "LIKE" so this way I'll get first dibs on any inside news.

Just some happy news to share with you guys, it's worth writing to companies and asking if they need help in testing products.

If I can test stuff like this "Beauty in a Box" set, I wont need makeup for a very long time!!!

**mods feel free to move this to deal section as I have a feeling it's suppose to be in Deals not Freebies... not sure!**
    It seem to easy to be true.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You...was worth a try

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow this would be great, to test MAKEUP and for to get MAKEUP for free! I signed up asap for their facebook page too! thanks!
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wonder what other types of companies would need/want product testers!? I don't wear makeup so this one isn't for me!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    It seem to easy to be true.

You guys will be the first to know what I receive right away.

I just wished i would of though of this sooner!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

great find-thanks!

Smart Canucks helps me save money!
    Trade Listhttp://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...boutme#aboutme
    Win Giveawayshttp://www.noonelikemom.blogspot.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok now this is the email I received today about testing out a new make up product for them.

".... Lumiere Cosmetics is our next make up product that we have available for you to review with us, according to your age and skin type.

This make up will also be part of a Giveaway in the next few weeks.

Please visit their website and do let us know if you would be interested in reviewing their products with us.

We await your correspondence.

Sincerly..."

I've never been happier!! OMG, I'm still doing cartwheels!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my makeup to review from Hot New MakeUp in the mail yesterday, but didn't know about it until today when I got back from Grandma's house!!

I will post a pick soon of all the makeup samples they sent me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Thread Information