User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I like reading all the posts of people returning found items. Makes me feel like there might be some hope if it ever happened to me. My sis-in-law and I rented a table at a baby sale on Sat and a lady forgot her wallet on top of one of our boxes of baby clothes. Another customer found it and gave it to us. I took it (arm's length away from my body, lol) to someone who was a staff at the sale and who was at a table right next to us. The lady came back asking if we found her wallet and we pointed her to where it was. She seemed calm, I think I would be a little more panicked. I wouldn't be overly worried about the cash or even the credit card...moreso having to replace all the cards and the fact that someone had my personal info.

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    LOL
    I do the same thing - from finding a baby boot, to a whole bag of groceries or a purse - they all get held at arms length. I think it must be the universal sign for THIS ISNT MINE BUT I DIDNT TAKE IT I FOUND IT I WANT TO RETURN IT SO THAT SOMEONE LESS HONEST DOES NOT STEAL IT PLEASE DONT ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING I'M JUST TRYING TO DO WHATS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by corbinx View Post
    I like reading all the posts of people returning found items. Makes me feel like there might be some hope if it ever happened to me. My sis-in-law and I rented a table at a baby sale on Sat and a lady forgot her wallet on top of one of our boxes of baby clothes. Another customer found it and gave it to us. I took it (arm's length away from my body, lol) to someone who was a staff at the sale and who was at a table right next to us. The lady came back asking if we found her wallet and we pointed her to where it was. She seemed calm, I think I would be a little more panicked. I wouldn't be overly worried about the cash or even the credit card...moreso having to replace all the cards and the fact that someone had my personal info.
    We must have all looked so funny to others, holding purses, wallets etc. like that, I know my boys thought is was hilarious. Yup, it must be the Universal Sign.

BAZINGA!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Amazing person! And even greater role model for your children I'm the sort of person that if someone drops change on the ground I pass it back to them. It's refreshing to see that there is still good in the world.
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Nice to see that some parents are still interested in setting good examples for their children! WTG!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information