User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,

This may be a stupid question but I'm very new at this. I was wondering if there is some place that I have to sign up (email / website / phone etc) to get those 'coupon inserts'...my understanding of it is that they deliver it to your home right?

I'm very new to this whole couponing thing so any help/clarification would be much appreciated!

Zahra
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I guess it depends where you live. I have heard some people get the inserts with their flyers where others get them in their newspaper which they pay to have delivered to their house. I get mine in newspapers at local gas stations. You can get them in the National Post, The Sun and The Citizen wherever they are sold. (unless someone goes through all the papers and takes them )

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I signed up for flyer source and got them once a couple weeks ago. Nothing since.
    Simple Cheap Mom

Earn Amazon and Pay Pal giftcards for surfing the Internet! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/addsup

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been having luck with the Sunday Ottawa Sun. The National Post and Citizen carry inserts on Saturdays but they're more expensive if you plan on buying them. I live in Ottawa South so it may differ depending on where you live. Good luck!
    Rebecca

Check out my new blog!
    http://www.cheapassmama.ca

Mochi
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Cool thanks. Also those seemingly junk mail Val-Packs usually have 1 or 2 good coupons in there. to get good coupons usually you have to survive tons of junk mail. there sometimes hidden.

Mochi
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I havnt actually found any from the sun newspaper. maybe someone takes all the inserts out then puts the papers back in the box?
    ~~Mochi monster, coupon stealer since June 2011~~

Join Swagbucks, or add me MeganMidd. Collect points to get cool stuff or money!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MeganMidd

Thread Information