User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I was going thru my coupons on Tues and realized that I had some of the Nestea, buy 2 Nestea Ice Teas 12s and get a 2lt Nestea Iced tea free.

realized these expire Sept 30/11 and I didn't have enough time to find a deal for them. Had to go shopping last night at Sobeys on St. Annes, it was close to closing time and I left what I had there.
    I think I had about 20 of them (from trains etc). I broke them up into 2 piles and left some by the 2lt Nesteas and some with the 12pks.

I hope someone didn't take them all and realize that they were short dated and they go to waste.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsmewhoelse View Post
    So I was going thru my coupons on Tues and realized that I had some of the Nestea, buy 2 Nestea Ice Teas 12s and get a 2lt Nestea Iced tea free.

realized these expire Sept 30/11 and I didn't have enough time to find a deal for them. Had to go shopping last night at Sobeys on St. Annes, it was close to closing time and I left what I had there.
    I think I had about 20 of them (from trains etc). I broke them up into 2 piles and left some by the 2lt Nesteas and some with the 12pks.

I hope someone didn't take them all and realize that they were short dated and they go to waste.
    PS tried to post this late last night and realized I had been logged off and couldnt remember my password. Sorry for the late post and hope they go to good use.
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Thread Information