User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thought I would post a thread for the deals that Sobeys Village Mall offers every week.
    Last week I know it was spend $60 (I think), bring the receipt back this week for a 24 pack of Coca-Cola.

Yesterday I went (it was NUTS) and saw on the bottom of my receipt I get to bring it back next week for a FREE Rotissarie Chicken! I spent $66.00, so Im thinking it was either spend $50, or $60.

What a good deal though hey?? I mean, thats a perfect supper for my family .

When I was there last week I noticed they have their own flyer within the flyer also, which talked about this deal.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

A couple of weeks ago it was a free 4l milk. There was also a free rotissarie chicken, and free in-store pizza as well. I think it is spend $50. I wonder what next's week will be as it will be 15% Tuesday. I am hoping for free milk again.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I think its a great incentive to shop there. Nothing beats coming home with a free chicken for supper, or a 4L of (horribly expensive!) Homo milk for the kids.
    I usually shop at the Sobeys closer to home, but with this being offered at Village Mall now, I think I might have to waste my $1.00 in gas for the deal
    Maybe even twice a week lol

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

The village mall is closest to me. So I love to shop there. Plus I was so excited to have free chicken the last time around. We made chicken ceasar salad for supper with it. It was great not to cook!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was there the other night and the cashier also pointed out to bring my receipt back between Sept 30 - Oct 6 for a FREE Chicken, they are like $8.00 , you can;t beat free. These weekly deals they have are great. On the 15% day will be great time to shop and get an extra freebee. But it is about time Sobeys started to offer deals because generally they are so expensive, i only shop at sobeys during their dollar days. I always find good coupons at Sobeys.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Went and got my free Chicken today....but sadly, maybe because it was 15% tuesday, didnt get any freebie on my receipt

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

No freebie on my receipt either on Tuesday.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Anyone gone yet this week? Going shopping tomorrow...but will stick closer to home if the deal sucks at the North End this week lol
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

Thread Information