User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Great deal and a great job! Coupons have pulled my cheeky bum out of a few financial slings too. How about we list coupon overages to help this family out?
    at walmart here are the overages i have been getting and i know there are more!
    Nivia trial size $1.02 cost with coupon -$2
    Nexxus shampoo 87ml $2 with coupon -$3
    Asprin there are 3 sizes under the $6 coupon that allow for a $2.16- .75 cent overage each ... it expires sept 30th
    melitta coffee... buy it in bulk with just a few beans in the bag... about 50 is .25 cents and the $1 coupon allows for a .75 cent overage e!ach... hope that helps you buy more baby food! *sendin lotsa E-love n hugs your way too! Good luck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Great find.... Thanks a lot for sharing... I'll keep an eye on those... I only have a couple of coupons that I don't mind using...

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Great deal and a great job! Coupons have pulled my cheeky bum out of a few financial slings too. How about we list coupon overages to help this family out?
    at walmart here are the overages i have been getting and i know there are more!
    Nivia trial size $1.02 cost with coupon -$2
    Nexxus shampoo 87ml $2 with coupon -$3
    Asprin there are 3 sizes under the $6 coupon that allow for a $2.16- .75 cent overage each ... it expires sept 30th
    melitta coffee... buy it in bulk with just a few beans in the bag... about 50 is .25 cents and the $1 coupon allows for a .75 cent overage e!ach... hope that helps you buy more baby food! *sendin lotsa E-love n hugs your way too! Good luck!
    wow you are awesome!

Great deal - lucky you! I am so jealous!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

There seems to be a debate here as to whether the OP should have cleared the shelf or not. I am not providing my personal feelings on this, however I do want to say that we are all accountable only to ourselves and we all answer only to ourselves. To attack one person for doing so is not right, nor is it right to attack those who wouldn't clear the shelf.

We all make our own choices, unless anyone can hold up their hand and say that they are absolutely perfect and never make a decision that others might deem unacceptable, negative comments of any kind shouldn't be made. I know that I won't be holding my hand up. I am far from perfect.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    There seems to be a debate here as to whether the OP should have cleared the shelf or not. I am not providing my personal feelings on this, however I do want to say that we are all accountable only to ourselves and we all answer only to ourselves. To attack one person for doing so is not right, nor is it right to attack those who wouldn't clear the shelf.

We all make our own choices, unless anyone can hold up their hand and say that they are absolutely perfect and never make a decision that others might deem unacceptable, negative comments of any kind shouldn't be made. I know that I won't be holding my hand up. I am far from perfect.
    i know your not going to believe this... but i am not perfect either! bawahahaha! please keep in mind this was done out of great need for the both the product and the overage. With 3 babies this mom is exausted and may not have the time or energy to find every deal so sharing what we know helps. ( I remember how one baby at a time had my bum dragging around )
    Please everyone be part of the solution and help by sharing your overages so everyone has many options. btw at the walmart here.. they have instituded a limit on coupons with overages to 5 items... so i get 5 melitta... 5 shampoo ect... and so does my 16 year old daughter... we can work together and make couponing better for everyone.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

you go girl, I would have done the same thing! and likely sniffing around for more, laundry soap - there is NEVER enough!!

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    WITH 5 KIDS I NEEEEEEEEEED ALL THE LAUNDRY SOAP I CAN GET.. if it was another item I would not have cleared the shelf and.. \

though nobody's business.. I did not have money to buy fruit to make my baby tripplets food ... thanks to the cash back.. 3 beautifull babies will be eating....

I posted this deal for others to try and find... jealousy will prevent me from sharing next time..

No need to defend yourself I am with the same person that told you this .. I would have done the same. and they are little bottles anyways....no one should put you down for it..... good one keep up the post and i am happy for you.. I did go to my Walmart two days ago but they didn't have any on the small bottles.. but I will check another store the next time.. thanks again for posting keep it up
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

this is just like buying tickets to a game , concert or whatnot, sometimes you cant get tickets because you were not fast enough. The world is about survinvg and she did a good job and no need to listen to debbie downers . Great Job

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great find! I only have 3 kids, and I know that I go through a ton of laundry soap daily, I couldn't imagine 5! If I had the coupons, I would have got the 12 bottles too!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    I was at Walmart in Mississauga yesterday and I saw the small 473 mls in the store with NO PRICE noted. I remember the post saying they are $3.98 so I decided to scan and check the price..

WELL GUESS WHAT... THEY SCANNED AT $1

sorry I emptied the shelf they only had 12 with my $3 off coupons I got paid $2 / bottle to buy them..

I looked at another store and theirs scanned in at $3.98 so you have to scan before going to cash.. I hope others find this deal.. I was SOO EXCITED ..

GOOD LUCK..

I WILL POST MY FULL PURCHASE IN BRAGS LATER TODAY..

great brag would have done smae myself

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    i know your not going to believe this... but i am not perfect either! bawahahaha! please keep in mind this was done out of great need for the both the product and the overage. With 3 babies this mom is exausted and may not have the time or energy to find every deal so sharing what we know helps. ( I remember how one baby at a time had my bum dragging around )
    Please everyone be part of the solution and help by sharing your overages so everyone has many options. btw at the walmart here.. they have instituded a limit on coupons with overages to 5 items... so i get 5 melitta... 5 shampoo ect... and so does my 16 year old daughter... we can work together and make couponing better for everyone.
    Hey! I am not judging at all. That was the point I was trying to get across. We all make our own decisions based on our own circumstances, and it isn't right for others to attack anyone based on their personal views. I am sure everyone on this site has done something that others find unacceptable because we all come from different backgrounds, have different needs and points of view.

I personally like to see the brags. It lets me know what is out there and if it is something I use, I go and get it. I know people make negative comments and then they go and post their stockpile pics and they too have huge stockpiles of items they have gotten en masse and criticized others for doing so.

I was simply trying to say that whether you agree with clearing the shelf or not, it isn't up to anyone to be the moral police on here unless they are able to say that they have never ever done anything others might see as bad coupon etiquette. I am not saying whether I advocate it or not, my opinion is just that, mine, so I keep it to myself unless asked.
    Last edited by schwarzie; Tue, Sep 27th, 2011 at 12:52 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Pretty sure I know the walmart you are talking about. Used to shop there when I worked in that area. It is a bit out of the way for me to go there now. But they always had specials that other walmarts dont have- not sure why they had so many markdowns and clearance items. I used to always find great deals for my kids and especially great stuffers for loot bags. You should always price check items since you never know.

Great find and great brag! BTW, 12 bottles wont go far with kids so no one should think it is excessisve for you to take that many. If I were you I would check back to see if they have put more on the shelf since they restock at night and they might have had more in the back.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (94%)

Last edited by BCCouponClipper; Tue, Sep 27th, 2011 at 12:55 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

on another note...lol Where is everyone getting these woolite coupons?
    *Couponing is a way of life*

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foxy_chicky01 View Post
    on another note...lol Where is everyone getting these woolite coupons?
    I think it was in the last Red Plum? Definitely an insert that came out in the last couple of weeks.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information