User Tag List

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Dear Silver Hills customer – we’d like to introduce you to our new ‘par-baked’ variety of bread that we are carrying at our bakery outlet ONLY. This bread is priced at just $2 a loaf! The bread is our regular varieties of:

Hardy, Hearty Harvest
    Marvelous Multi
    Big 16
    Mack’s Flax
    Squirrelly

The bread is sold frozen and you will need to thaw it when you get it home.

These are baked in a wider pan and not sliced. The bread is FULLY cooked and can be eaten as is after thawing, OR you can pop it in the over at 350 for about 15 minutes, and you’ll have a loaf of fresh tasting with an aroma of homemade bread!

Please stop in and try a loaf, give us your opinion and we’ll give you a free loaf of any variety of our bread or bagels that we carry in-store. (We’ll give you a short questionnaire when you buy your loaf of par baked).

Our outlet store is located at:

30971 Peardonville Road
    Abbotsford, BC
    V2T 6K3

Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 5:00, Friday 8:30 – 2:00
    Closed weekends and holidays.

We also carry a wide range of seeds, nuts, organic products including pasta sauces, dried pasta and cereals.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

thanks for posting! I never knew about their outlet store!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Went there yesterday and bought one of the par baked loaves...had it with our soup last night for supper. Was super delicious and filling! Highly recommend it if you like Silver Hills bread.

I had never been there before yesterday....they have a discounted or "day old" rack with TONS of bread on it....Squirelly and Steady Eddie, Mack's Flax,etc

I picked up the survey and now I just need to fill it out and take it back for my free product. Think I will try their new Herb & Garlic bagels...YUMMY

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

good to know someone found the info above useful =]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

the discount rack is NOT "day old"...its the same fresh product as the rest of their inventory......it just may be too tall, too short, or went down the slicer wrong, resulting in very loooong slices of bread , etc., to be deemed 'first quality'.

Silverhills bread is the only bread I buy....now that my car isn't running, I haven't been there lately.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    the discount rack is NOT "day old"...its the same fresh product as the rest of their inventory......it just may be too tall, too short, or went down the slicer wrong, resulting in very loooong slices of bread , etc., to be deemed 'first quality'.

Silverhills bread is the only bread I buy....now that my car isn't running, I haven't been there lately.
    Good to know barbs! To be honest, I never actually looked at the sign posted above the bread. I just assumed that because it was discounted that it was "day old". When I got home and looked at it...I did have really looooooong slices of bread LOL and thought to myself "Great, it is day old AND sliced funny!!!"

Thanks for the info

Thread Information