User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I went Out too glace bay too start My mission and there was the same problem there, I said too my brother that what ever coupons we dont use there , we will leave the next couponer lol ,, yeah too bad some bunch of ladies gave me a bad taste in my mouth.. i was talking too my bro and i said go grab a couple of the gillette body wash .. and the lady over heard me and ran over too the next lane too get them all ,, I thought wow what a b-ch so instead of saving coupons for others and what not of what i didnt use , i decided too use them all and say being nice cause if your the only one doing it , then your just a sucker in the end ,, thanks ladies for ruinning my mood and making me use every one I could --

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanyamcn View Post
    let me say that each store i went to about the body wash i was told that a man had just bought them all pretty sure it was the same guy i saw at pharmasave on george lol, coupon etiquette #1 no shelf clearing !!
    Try the one in Howie Centre. There were still some there.

I bet it's the same man I saw in HC today. He was a very nice man, but he was on a mission.lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

howie centre was my first stop they r so good to deal with but they have such little stock, he was on a mission alright he breezed past me with his hands full lol, i was a coupon fairy as well and left some vim coupons for people and gave some to a woman

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When I left this morning, he was still there. lol But, there were still Gillette in the usual spot, and they had more at the top of the row...not the end, it was where the other Gillette stuff was. He was also looking for the Gillette face stuff. lol

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I went too 3 different phamsaves ,, He was at mb2 when I was there too ,, I got a pile of stuff in mb2 so I didnt care that he took them all ,, after all I was not even paying the tax there lol so its okay ,, but the rude ladies in the morning complete different story

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i didnt know there was a pharma save in mb2,

what street is it on???

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

its in the new building they built on that road that takes you too the hospital ,, whats it called churchill or something ,, and bf from there , so no tax for us at that one as well

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

i think i am now up too enough posts for a magnet now ,, yay me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

well I just got back and there was not much of the sale items left I still got some pretty good deals tho

I got...
    x2 always pads $7 - pd $3 ($1.50ea)
    x4 dawn dishliquid $7.96 - pd $3.96 (.99c ea)
    vicks vapor rub $5.49 - pd $1.49
    johnsons baby soap $1.19 - free with $1 off any johnsons

total paid $11
    total without coupons $24.19
    saved $13.19

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

happy to say, I was able to get a few of the items I was looking for at Sydney Pharmasave today. I got Vim (free), a couple of Covergirl products (49cents each), the Febreeze was 49cents each or 99 I forget, there were 2 of the Gillette Fusion ProGlide face products left at the Pier Pharmasave when I went there tonight...49 cents each. Couldn't get any of the Nivea Pure & Natural Deodorant though......shelves were cleared everywhere I went.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I might try to get some of those Gillette Fusion ProGlide face things tomorrow. My DH doesn't use that stuff, but they are great for Christmas gifts or for donation in a gift basket.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Capergal View Post
    I also met a man who apparently is an amazing couponer...totally shocked, as I never see men. lol He gave me some coupons for toilet paper and Bick's products.
    Nahh, not amazing at all. Near-adequate at best. I spent a little over $12. Mostly paper towels and Puffs, a Gillette Clinical deodorant, and two body wash. And I only got them because of the $5WUB3 coupon that doubled to $10. I REALLY wanted some of that Pro-Series face scrub, unfortunately, not stocked at that location.

Quote Originally Posted by Capergal View Post
    Try the one in Howie Centre. There were still some there.

I bet it's the same man I saw in HC today. He was a very nice man, but he was on a mission.lol
    Nahh, I'm not really nice at all. Just ask my mother. Brothers. Sister-in-laws. The blind man at the corner whose pencil cup I replaced with an empty pop can.....

Only hit up the HC Pharmasave today - was further in town later on in the afternoon but forgot to check Charlotte St. or Pier for the Proseries stuff. I was even on the Spar and in the neighborhood.

See, not very nice and not very sharp when it comes to hunting out a deal.

I was also tired from carrying all those heavy rolls of paper towel..........
    Last edited by TINMACK; Fri, Sep 30th, 2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: speeling

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

hahaha that was a cute funny post

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Pier Pharmasave seems to be the only one that carries the Gillette ProSeries face stuff.........I was lucky and got 2. But there were only 3 left on the shelf!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, overall I'm pleased with the deals I got. A friend of mine pointed out another deal to me on the women's Stayfree products. Regular price was $4.49, and there is a $2.00 printable, which doubles as $4.00. I was able to get two packages for $.49 each, which is a fantastic buy.

Looking forward to the next one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information