CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like smartsource.ca is now available to print coupons
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh I am so very jealous! I have no printer..they're likely to be the same coupons seen in the insert?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KamGirl View Post
    Oh I am so very jealous! I have no printer..they're likely to be the same coupons seen in the insert?
    Time for you to get a printer

Walmart quite often has the HP Deskjet 1000 for less than $30 including both a black ink cartridge and color cartridge, and brand new replacement cartridges are quite affordable or you can get them refilled over in the sahali safeway mall for around half the price of a new one.

HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a

Item Number 30050744
    $29.98

Print and share everyday documents with this reliable HP printer. Designed to fit your budget, it is easy to use and helps you conserve resources.

Walmart also has the HP Deskjet D1660 for the same price but I definitely prefer using the 1000.

HP Deskjet D1660

Item Number 553263
    $29.98

A workhorse colour printer that is perfect for your home and small office needs. Its easy-to-use design delivers professional-looking documents when you need them. Web page printing is fast and straightforward. You get laser-quality results with original HP inks, and with optional high-capacity cartridges you’ll be printing more pages per refill than ever before. Cartridges are easy to access and change. Energy Star compliant, this compact unit can print on both sides of the page. It is made of 25% recycled material and HP’s Planet Partners program lets you recycle your ink cartridges.

I have seen them go on sale for as low as $19.99 which is hard to beat for the quality & cheap replacement ink.

And it wouldn't take long to pay it off with all the money you could be saving with printed coupons

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

i paid 19.99 for my printer and its the BEST printer i have every had....printer/scanner/copier and everything!!!!!! so don't think you have to go out and buy a $50.00+ one

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Run away from HP printers! Worst I've ever used. Just terrible, nothing but problems.

If you're getting refills, here's a secret: The original cartridges only hold 1/3 of the amount refills do. So get one refill, chuck the starters and keep refilling the refill or you're throwing money away because refill places charge you the same even though they can only give you a third of the ink.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

cool
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

*hangs her head in shame* I know..I'm one of THOSE girls lol At least I have a cellphone Im not a total Cave Girl! Tight economic times result in tough tech decisions
    thanks for the info tho!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Run away from HP printers! Worst I've ever used. Just terrible, nothing but problems.

If you're getting refills, here's a secret: The original cartridges only hold 1/3 of the amount refills do. So get one refill, chuck the starters and keep refilling the refill or you're throwing money away because refill places charge you the same even though they can only give you a third of the ink.
    That is a bit extreme, if your having that much problems with HP then it would be worth exploring why, in the last six years I have owned 2 HP's which I have never had a single problem with the hardware or software and I am still currently using one of them, and a Brother all-in-one which only has a problem when one of the ink cartridges runs too low(annoying safety feature).

If you have a problem with your Corolla it doesn't mean the whole Toyota product line is junk.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I like HP pcs, but I have purchased four different HP printers and the ink doesn't distribute properly, says it's out of ink when it's not, grabs all the paper instead of just a piece at a time, jams when there's nothing in it, always says there's no paper etc.

I agree that one doesn't mean junk for the whole line, but 4 from all different price points (this one that I have now was over a hundred bucks and worse than the 19 dollar one) tells me that I'm either SUPER unlucky or HP is just not gifted in making good printers.

Thread Information