User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

This sounds great. But I will wait for someone here to try it out first too. Some stores are slow to follow suit. Heck even each Wal-mart seems to have its own set of rules even though all stores are suppose to be the same. I hope the overages will be allowed.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thank you sooooo much, will have to take a copy to our local Sobey's

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I just called my local Sobeys in NS. They said no new policy, no overages there.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats awesome!!
    Thanks for posting
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sobeys does not accept printed coupons AT ALL, i work there and they used to and it has been prohibated and if a cashier accepts one they will be written up.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND WIN FREE CASH/GIFTCARDS
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelliott3
    PM me if you have any questions!

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Sobeys has an official policy that states that they accept ALL internet printed coupons. I wrote head office about my local Sobeys telling me that they didn't and head office contacted the store manager to correct them.
    A young family's adventures in couponing, deal hunting and spending less!

The Good Life

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I just had the same issue. Maybe I will contact my local store as wel.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

According to the FAQ on the Sobeys website, they do not accept internet coupons.
    Link:http://www.sobeys.com/en/About-us/FAQ.aspx

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

Well done!!!!!!! You should be very proud of your accomplishment!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

holy moley...ahhh money!!!!
    awesome news.....and as per usual, it will take a lot of patience educating all the various stores and their management staff and cashiers!!

I cannot waitg to see what will happen here in Calgary.......some stores are definitely more couponer friendly.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I did succeed in stacking with one tearpad and one printable. Not sure about overage though.
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

twit is for twitter
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am a cashier at Sobeys in south western ontario. we do not allow printed coupons. i will double check though when i go in on Monday to see if there is a new policy.
    we have to circle the expiry date, write our store number and cashier number on every coupon. that way, if there is a problem, they know which cashier took a particular coupon. with doing all that to each coupon, we still have to remember to take it off the customers order.
    i have to say, as a customer, i love coupons...as a cashier, they are terrible to deal with. it would be so much easier if coupons all had to be in the same layout with the expiry date in the exact same spot on each coupon...i'm sure all cashiers out there know what i mean.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sallytwit33 View Post
    I am a cashier at Sobeys in south western ontario. we do not allow printed coupons. i will double check though when i go in on Monday to see if there is a new policy.
    we have to circle the expiry date, write our store number and cashier number on every coupon. that way, if there is a problem, they know which cashier took a particular coupon. with doing all that to each coupon, we still have to remember to take it off the customers order.
    i have to say, as a customer, i love coupons...as a cashier, they are terrible to deal with. it would be so much easier if coupons all had to be in the same layout with the expiry date in the exact same spot on each coupon...i'm sure all cashiers out there know what i mean.
    i guess it would be easier if all the stores did coupons like hte US where the cashier just has to scan the coupon and if it goes thru then its fine and if it doesnt then too bad. it would make it alot easier for everyone as there would never be any more csm fights or issues with certain products not working or whatever excuse a cashier / csm / manager can throw at you to deny the coupon

twit is for twitter
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

well put. scanning a coupon would solve all problems for everyone. i hate trying to find an expiry date some coupons, making sure its canadian.etc.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Woooohoooo! can you say coupongazim?... i was talking to a sobeys empolyee here the other day and it seems management is somewhat against coupons... don't worry i will convert him! *big hug smiles... thank you so much i will be printing off a copy of that policy and making sure it is put into place here... i start with one item so it doesn't waste my time and it is easy to walk away and phone corperate... when your doing this please remember to be extra nice the staff is doing their job and trying to do things correctly so they don't get in trouble. If you mean to them even if you are right they will remember how you reacted to them and it could effect your future transactions.... this is new to them so bring your spoon fulla sugar to help this medicine go down! *is sooooOOooOOooOOOo repping thumbs upping and sending big ole E-hugs for this info!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information