User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just visting Edmonton for the day to see The Devil's Double at the Princess Theatre.The movie was excellent.The small popcorn was really good and I had a small pop it tasted fine.Before the movie I went to Wok Box under new management next door to Princess Theatre before the movie I got a lunch box size I think I got half the size of lunch box special that I got there before and only three piddly pieces of chicken and pop machine was out of order.If I go back to the Princess Theatre I'll go to the Dairy Queen that about to open on 105 St and Jasper Avenue for a quick meal before a movie.I found Diana gravy coupons,Smuckers booklets,Melitta coffee coupon at Safeway think it's on 109 St and 82 Avenue.My Safeway card didn't work very good at Safeway self scanner in Edmonton Safeway either.The Shoppers Drug Mart 109 St and 82 Avenue had a clearance cart near the registers all I can remember s $0.99 shampoo had some other stuff on it too.Rexall Drugs on 108 St and Jasper Avenue had lots of clearance end aisle full of shampoo and conditioner and body wash and there was a clearance cart also it had Scott napkins $1.96 and lots of other stuff.I went to the Sobeys on 104 St and Jasper Avenue to get a bag of chips it seems to look like an oversized convenience store.Went to Save On Foods at 109 St and Jasper Avenue didn't look around just bought a nectarine $0.99 a lb on sale and was in a hurry to get to Harveys 109 St and 104 Avenue.Harveys wasn't on sale but yum yum original hamburger combo and onion rings.Went to Walmart Clareview bought nothing.Was going to go to Everything For A Dollar next door but unbelievably it closed at 6pm.Really like riding the LRT and the transit bus drivers seem nice compared to some of them in Red Deer.I got off the Greyhound bus at 12:30 pm and 7:30 pm I was back at the Greyhound bus depot for the trip home.It was really handy and cheaper buying a day pass from the machine at the Bay LRT station.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Sep 25th, 2011 at 02:05 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Harvey's makes your hamburger...a beautiful thing. Love that place! Sounds like a good time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The rexal pharmacy in ellerslie ALWAYS has a great clearance rack at the back by the walk in clinic. I went a few weeks ago, and I got $140.00 worth of (good quality) make up and sanitizers for 18 bucks and change! ( 2 items were physicians formula powder foundation, for $1.50 each! this is crazy cheap)

Thread Information