User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Has anyone found the new MIR for the 5.00 Gas yet in Quebec?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlinda View Post
    Has anyone found the new MIR for the 5.00 Gas yet in Quebec?
    Not yet" Someone I suppose to send me one. I let you know.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Weird that we have not found them here yet but the MIR are in french and english - think I am going to email Kelloggs

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

There is a thread somewhere on here that says that you can mail them a SASE and they will send you the empty box to fill out the MIR for the gas card. The address is:
    Kellogg's Cash for Gas Contest
    PO Box 5011
    Paris, ON N3L 3W5

1 entry per week for a maximum of 5.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks GeorgiaK but I am talking about the other one that is going on right now. You need the rebate form and you send in the tops for poptarts, nutrigrain bars and some others - it is another gas rebate going on

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    There is a thread somewhere on here that says that you can mail them a SASE and they will send you the empty box to fill out the MIR for the gas card. The address is:
    Kellogg's Cash for Gas Contest
    PO Box 5011
    Paris, ON N3L 3W5

1 entry per week for a maximum of 5.
    Has anyone sent a SASE to Kellogg's? I'm wondering how much postage we should use? Also, is a big brown envelope sufficiently big for the cereal box?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I called them already. I advised that I visit Super C, Metro, IGA, Walmart, etc and haven't seen none of their tear pad for the 5$ rebate WUB 3 bx of Nutrigrain, etc.

The 1st time I called, she said she would send me 1 coupon by the mail. I asked them if I could get more than one. Seemed like this was the end of the world! She said she would send me 2. So I didn't complain.

So I rcvd my 2 MIR this week, to find in the back of the form they allow a limit of 5 per address. So I was a little annoyed why was it so much of a big deal to send me 2. I called them back and asked them why the policy. They were actually nice and said they would send me 3 more in the mail as their limit state.

I was glad because I had bought a bunch of those the other day to get the free Minute Maid juice pack.

They said they weren't sure at 1st what to do with my request, and said that's why I had gotten only 2 at first. And then said, the MIR couldn't be found in store because people take them all. I told her I had never seen one before and so was my ''friend'' (that's all I call the SC community hehe). She advised she would take this back to Mktg and advise them.
    Last edited by cbou; Sat, Oct 1st, 2011 at 04:22 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just called also and they are sending me some in the mail as well...she did not say how many so I will see when I get them

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I used the ones from out west someone sent me a bunch
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Excellent news! I'd like to call them too. What's their phone number? I could only find their e-mail contact through web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbou View Post
    I called them already. I advised that I visit Super C, Metro, IGA, Walmart, etc and haven't seen none of their tear pad for the 5$ rebate WUB 3 bx of Nutrigrain, etc.

The 1st time I called, she said she would send me 1 coupon by the mail. I asked them if I could get more than one. Seemed like this was the end of the world! She said she would send me 2. So I didn't complain.

So I rcvd my 2 MIR this week, to find in the back of the form they allow a limit of 5 per address. So I was a little annoyed why was it so much of a big deal to send me 2. I called them back and asked them why the policy. They were actually nice and said they would send me 3 more in the mail as their limit state.

I was glad because I had bought a bunch of those the other day to get the free Minute Maid juice pack.

They said they weren't sure at 1st what to do with my request, and said that's why I had gotten only 2 at first. And then said, the MIR couldn't be found in store because people take them all. I told her I had never seen one before and so was my ''friend'' (that's all I call the SC community hehe). She advised she would take this back to Mktg and advise them.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

.....................1-888-876-3750

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

received 5 in the mail yesterday from my call on Monday - was very happy. My mom is now going to call on Tuesday

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlinda View Post
    .....................1-888-876-3750
    Thanks a lot

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by svchow View Post
    Has anyone sent a SASE to Kellogg's? I'm wondering how much postage we should use? Also, is a big brown envelope sufficiently big for the cereal box?
    An ordinary envelope with one P stamp worked fine for me - they don't actually use it... (the box came in a different envelope)

Thread Information