User Tag List

Page 2015 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 1015 1515 1915 1965 2005 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2025 2065 2115 2515 3015 ... LastLast
Results 30,211 to 30,225 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PF W.W. fear

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pink Floyd winning word: fear

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pink Floyd WW:fear

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

floyd ww is fear

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, come on...
    I'm not that scary... am I?

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feed me T-Bone Steaks & Bacon... I'll purr like a kitten.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Top Ten Dangerous Words and Phrases Women LOVE to Use

10. You are not wearing THAT, are you?

Even if it looks like a question, this phrase is actually a suggestion or a despotic order, depending by the woman’s mood. It’s quite a dangerous phrase, because if you, men, don’t know how to react appropriately, it is every time followed by a looong discussion. The meaning of “You are not wearing THAT, are you?” could be either a) she does not like it or b) it is not appropriate for the occasion. Regardless the case, the translation of this rhetoric question is “YOU’RE NOT WEARING THAT!”, so run and change. Men are great, they make life worth living, you are our inspiration and support, but you make some really bad decisions when it comes to clothing and because we care, we would like to help.

9. What are you doing? Do you have to do this now?

According to your wife or girlfriend, what you are doing in that moment is stupid and unimportant. She has other plans for you. It is useless to start a discussion, you ain’t gonna win that argument. No matter how you answer this tricky question, you will immediately find yourself driving down to your home nearest supermarket, IKEA, Home Depot etc. Men always want to be right, but women, unknowingly sabotage their success.

8. Listen to me! Are you listening???

Women are the king of “You don’t understand”, “You don’t listen”, “No one listens to me anymore”. If your girlfriend or wife has something to say, pay attention, otherwise she will just get really, really upset and you will end up regretting it. When women use the phrase “Listen to me!”, you are still on safe ground, she gives to you a second chance to engage in the conversation. But when she is using “Are you listening???”, you are dead. She will explode, she will freak out, your evening is ruined. Take these two dangerous phrases as prior warnings.

7. Do you know what day is today?

Birthday, one week, one month, one year anniversary…engagement anniversary, wedding anniversary, international women’s day … some women celebrate anything and everything they can tie a significant meaning to. If your wife or girlfriend is part of this category and you forget the anniversary, you are screwed. She will forgive you, but she won’t forget it.

6. You’re right, I should do that (…)

No matter what you proposed to her, she reacts as if she is accepting it, but actually, she is not! It’s a challenge. She will make sure you will pay for this later and you will be sorry! By paying, I mean both material and immaterial aspects.

5. The decision is yours

Women will set you up and unwary you will fall into their traps. When women use this phrase, they dare their partners to take the decision, so it is not an empowerment. Women test if you have got the courage to cross the line. For your own sake, you better not take this decision alone.

4. Nothing

Probably Dr. Gray best sums it up: “Men have their own caves on which the sign states “Please do not disturb.” Men like to retreat into their own world where they feel they are in control. Women also have caves but the sign on their caves is “I need to talk”. When a man asks a woman what’s wrong and she says “Nothing” it really means “Nothing, unless you care to listen and give me an opportunity to talk.” Dr. John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. Of course, there is also the dangerous side of “nothing”. Do you remember Homer Simpson’s words of wisdom? When a woman says nothing’s wrong that means everything’s wrong. The “Nothing Syndrome” is the calm before the avalanche of complaints.

3. Is there anything new you want to try in bed tonight?

Think, think really fine before answering! Regardless of what you are coming up with, she will snap at you and here comes the cross-examination. She will get suspicious. Unfortunately, you don’t have the right to remain silent and anything you say can and will be used against you.

2. Whatever

Whatever…a classic among classics, a verbal weapon used by both men and women. When a woman says “whatever” during a fight, it means that she doesn’t want to talk to you anymore, because you are pathetic. At this point you should be VERY worried. She has two words for you: screw you! Women make noises (including yelling) to get attention. When stress strikes and her main hormones – Cortisol, Epinephrine, and Oxytocin – go crazy, don’t let her alone, even if she is pushing you away. On one hand, men have their own caves on which the sign states “Please do not disturb.” Men like to retreat into their own world where they feel they are in control. Women, on the other hand, also have caves but the sign on their caves is “I need to talk”. Whatever can be translated in some cases as: you disappointed me, it seems that I am not the same important to you as you are to me and it hurts.

1. We need to talk – the “Come to Jesus” meeting

This phrase is dangerous as hell, you’re in trouble! Seinfeld’s George Costanza, one of the funniest characters in sitcom, once said “we need to talk” is “the worst four words in the English language”. Well, in any language. Your wife or girlfriend is about to lose her mind. She has had it and SHE wants to talk. It is the typical “Come to Jesus” meeting of relationships: a time when a polite ultimatum is given, generally followed by a less polite ultimatum, then a threat. Guilty, guilty, guilty…

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgtspeed View Post
    Top Ten Dangerous Words and Phrases Women LOVE to Use
    Ya ya ya, very interesting, but where do we go to hook up with these exotic Venus chicks?

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Ya ya ya, very interesting, but where do we go to hook up with these exotic Venus chicks?
    The Louvre?

What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day Q-sters
    thnx for the winners
    Have a great day and fabulous long weekend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope you're listening Wolfie.... Lakeside Park....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    The Louvre?

I saw her in a movie once, based on a Hemingway novel. Hmmm, what was the name of that film...?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BREAKING NEWS ALERT

7.4-magnitude earthquake hits New Zealand near Christchurch

A 7.4-magnitude earthquake has struck New Zealand, seven kilometres southeast of Christchurch, the U.S. Geological Survey says.
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

2 more surveys up!
    Last edited by orsybe; Fri, Sep 3rd, 2010 at 02:00 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS ALERT

7.4-magnitude earthquake hits New Zealand near Christchurch

A 7.4-magnitude earthquake has struck New Zealand, seven kilometres southeast of Christchurch, the U.S. Geological Survey says.
    got this from cnn.com:

(CNN) -- A strong earthquake has struck near a major city in New Zealand, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
    The quake had a magnitude of 7.2 -- down from an initial assessment of 7.4, the survey said. It struck about four miles from Christchurch, a city of about 380,000 people.
    A man who was at the international airport in Christchurch described the scene.
    "The entire terminal started shaking," he said. "I knew it was an earthquake.There was not much you could do at that point."

Authorities evacuated the airport, he said. He saw minor damage, but nothing major.
    "We've just had a terrible earthquake," said Paula May, a Christchurch resident. "We have no power. Lots of stuff in the house is all over the floor. All the power is down so I can't see anything. There's no power in the town."
    A person who answered the phone at The George hotel in Christchurch, told CNN that "we are cleaning up at the present moment" but wouldn't disclose any more detail.
    The quake was 10 miles deep.
    It struck at 4:35 a.m. Saturday (12:35 p.m. ET Friday) about four miles southeast of Christchurch, a major city in New Zealand, the survey reported.
    The quake is not likely to generate a tsunami, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.
    Jim