User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Superstore on Main St. yesterday and I was in a big rush so I didn't have time to really check this out, but there was a big clearance section where I think the sign said 70% off. Since they are doing renovations this is a good time to check the clearance section often.

I noticed Lysol wipes for $0.94 (and there was plenty in a variety of scents), and a bunch of different Scrubbing Bubbles products. I saw refills for the automatic shower cleaner for sure, there were lots of those...and the new one step toilet bowl cleaner, those are $10 everywhere and they were marked down to $2.44! There were $5 off coupons in the insert last week for those, I don't think they do overages, but if they will adjust the coupon then they are free! I think some other scrubbing bubbles stuff too, but I can't recall what it was. There were lots of other great deals like water bottles, dishes, dishrags, towels and placemats, etc.

That's all I can remember. I plan on going back tomorrow, so I'll post again if there are any deals I missed, I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who might be in that area, stop in and take a look!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That's a great find. Thank you for posting. I'll be going there during the week

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Where is the clearance section?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went back today and all the one step toilet cleaners are gone, and I think all the Lysol wipes too. They still have the shower cleaner stuff though, and other misc things on the shelves. It's at the front of the store to the left of the checkouts, next to the Halloween costumes.

I also noticed a lot of things on sale at this location that weren't advertized in the flyer. Like Stouffer's or Lean Cuisine dinners 2/$3, VH Steamers $2, Amooza cheesestrings $3-something. Some other things too that I can't remember.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

the pampers baby fresh 72 count tubs are marked as 3.49 however they were scanning up as 1.97 or something like that. it is only the baby fresh ones. we bought 3 tubs over the last week and they still haven't changed the price. the thick ones scanned at 3.99$ in the price checker (on sunday) but the shelf said they were also supposed to be 3.49$. dh made me put them back on the shelf and would not let me scop them.
    Last edited by francine1985; Mon, Oct 3rd, 2011 at 07:46 PM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some things I saw in store yesterday:
    Scrubbing Bubbles extend clean and daily shower cleaner (power sprayers) Reg. $8.99 on clearance for $2.24. There was a whole shelf full of them. There are $3 off coupons for these from one of the inserts.
    Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner kit Reg. $19.99 on clearance for $6.54, and the refill bottles are on clearance for $3.94. Lots of these left too.
    Other random misc clearance stuff like packs of pens for 14 cents, placemats, cleaning sponges, dishes, etc.

Sales on the shelves that people may have coupons for:
    Stouffers/Lean Cuisine still $1.50 each. There's a FB coupon for $1 off the LC Panini's.
    VH Steamers $2
    Club House seasonings/sauce mix packages $1
    Windex/Scrubbing Bubbles/Fantastic $2.99
    Cottonelle Flushable Wipes $2.99
    Listerine 1L $4.99
    LaCoupe - conditioner was the only thing left, marked down to $2.94

Also, check the Riverview Superstore if you are in the area, they have a lot of clearance there too. I stocked up on a bunch of school supplies for next year.

Thread Information