User Tag List

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

hey everyone I was out today and got a couple good deals the one I am most Impressed with was ,, I went too SDM to Just get some paper towels , not because I was getting them on sale , But because I was cleaning at my nannys and needed too grab some , was buying them with a coupon , but decided not too bring the binder .. but when i got there people were lined up in the rain I was not sure what was going on .. so I waited in my car and stayed dry ... lol untill they unlocked there doors too open .. then when i went in the store , it only took me and my bro a few mintues too wish we had brought the binder ,, took a look at the flyer when I went in the store , and realized there was a sale on duracell batties charger colored. they we on sale for 7.99 two day sale only.. and I realized I had a pile of coupons for duracell , so we took a peek and sure enough , I had 5 bucks off ,,had a few coupons at home ,, so while my bro waited in the massive line up the pepsi for 1.99 a case caused. so i ran home grabbed the coupons , then back i went ,, my nannys house is where the coupons where , so its like less than 4 mins drive ,, so it worked out nicely ,, they were cheaper then buying a pack of batties at the dollar store ,, and there a charger and 2 aa battiers ,, so got a couple packs
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wasn't that a great deal! I got 3 of the chargers and a pack of AAA rechargable batteries, as well as a 16 pack of regular duracell batteries. The Chargers were the best deal though. $19.99 for $2.99.......and it included 2 rechargeable batteries! Woohoo!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought 5 of those in the summer. I have two left. lol They usually put them on every month.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

thats a great price....i've never used rechargable batteries....except cell phone and WII kinda things.....
    ....just be happy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah the boys wii is WHAT i need them for

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

heheheh me too boi ,,could be cause its the same kid lol

Thread Information