User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All

I am kind of new at stacking Coupons. Can someone tell me where the best place with the least amount of hassle to stack them at?? Superstore? Walmart? Sobey's? or London Drugs?

Thanks in advance!!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I think that the only place that "stacking" is allowed is at London Drugs, and that is depending on the wording. Super Store did/does take 1 coupon zone coupon and 1 manufacture coupon, but have heard conflicting reports about it. It's hard to keep up with the changing coupon policies that the stores have.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

You can stack at Save On foods as well. Some save on foods require the coupons to be specifically from different sources (the one by my house the Mayfeild Common Save ons) will only take a stack if they are from different sources. Meaning - Even though the coupon has a different UPC doesn't mean the will take it. If the coupons looks identical my save on will not take it.

Walmart does not stack
    To the best of my knowledge sobeys doest stack but I've heard from other smart canuckers that some sobeys are stacking. In that case, call the Sobeys locations would be interested in going to and double check that stack before going.
    London Drugs does stack

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

If you are in this area of town, go to strathcona save on foods. The managers there are so wonderful and easy to work with.

Thread Information