Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used mine on the RH oatmeal when it was on sale for $1.99, got 4 bags

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Coupon zone coupon clearly indicating not allow to use with any other coupon. Over here it won't work, also coupon also indicating not combine with any other offer, and price matching consider as a special offer

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we can't price match at our store...but we can use a manufacturers coupon (i had a dollar off one) with the coupon zone..so i paid 64 cents for a jar...love blueberry...
    but i rarely eat jam--it's a special treat--so i have just 3 jars

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    Coupon zone coupon clearly indicating not allow to use with any other coupon. Over here it won't work, also coupon also indicating not combine with any other offer, and price matching consider as a special offer

Price Matching is a store policy, should be combined.

If they cashier gives a stink about it, any item "offered" for sale in the store is an offer so coupons could never be used. I am sure the store allows coupons.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i asked at customer service about their coupon policy...even though the coupon zone coupons state they cannot be used in combination with other offers they told me it was allowed...go to your customer service desk and ask....

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Here is the policy sent by the company:

If any of the coupons you are redeeming (whether issued by the retailer or manufacturer) state "cannot be combined with any other offer" than you are not able to redeem a second coupon on that item or transaction.

Also the wording on coupon is clearly indicating not to combine with other coupon as well, so it is hard to argue with cashier on this.

Quote Originally Posted by itchy54 View Post
    i asked at customer service about their coupon policy...even though the coupon zone coupons state they cannot be used in combination with other offers they told me it was allowed...go to your customer service desk and ask....

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Can any one tell me. SDM what page it is showing?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Nice! Thanks for the info.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was at the Superstore in Richmond BC trying to PM the Shoppers Smuckers Jam for 1.99 and at first they said they do not price match Shoppers Drug Mart but they will do it just this time...I was trying to buy 3 flavors. I said ok lets start my transactions...so after all my items went in I hand the manager my coupons and all of a sudden he said - they do not allow price matching for more than one item and they do not allow coupons after price matching. The Manager Ko said because it was a offer and the coupon zone coupon said "cannot be combined with any other offer". I tried to say "everything on sale is an offer so I can not use coupons for those too?" got that line from (BCCouponClipper) "thanks! I have a feeling I will try that line again but maybe on someone who speaks proper english... Well, anyways he told me that rules are rules and he would be committing fraud if he let me use the coupons after...he was nice about it so I told him it was OK. I didn't want the jam or any of my items anymore. I thought it was silly that they would rather lose $100 or more of sales just over a silly price matching diff. of .65 cents.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Great deal for all of you that can stack CZ and Manufacture coupons. We cant here :-( . The only loblaws family store that will Pm is NF and they are getting very picky about it. I was even told yesterday that the new policy is "one per purchase is considered as a transaction now" so we cant even use two same coupons for each purchase.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glowworm2k View Post
    we can't stack at any loblaws-family store in our area; it was prohibited in the new loblaws coupon policy as far as I'm aware.

You are correct on the policy it is posted by every coupon zone board. lf they let you use two you are very lucky, but most stores won't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information