User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Can anyone give me a review of their air filter / purifier?

I am looking to buy one for myself. I am allergic to dust and mold and find the long winters difficult.

If you have the make and model, performance, noise levels, cost of filters and how long they last etc.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Cheers!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I had an oreck air cleaner I think it was called, the filters were washable. I was constantly cleaning dust and even dog hair out of the filters, it worked really well and was quiet, but had a $200 price tag, luckily I got it as a gift lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I had an oreck air cleaner I think it was called, the filters were washable. I was constantly cleaning dust and even dog hair out of the filters, it worked really well and was quiet, but had a $200 price tag, luckily I got it as a gift lol
    I have mixed feelings about my oreck. It does capture some dust but I'm not sure it's worth the price tag. I find it very dusty in Calgary so I was hoping it would provide clean air for a large room like in the infomercial, but I don't really notice a difference. There is dust in the collector cell when I clean it, that's about all I really notice.

Thread Information