User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: local coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do we have a good place to get local coupons?

I haven't been ordering any baby coupons, but I could start to if someone around here could make use of them.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hiya. I don't have any babies no more lol, but I wouldn't mind different coupons for baby wipes with different upc codes for the same brand if you come across any. I somehow think though we'll have the same coupons lol.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems our lists are pretty close. lol

wishlist
    So far my kitten is still on kitten chow, but I'll be useing friskies in another 5 months...
    my dog is into pedigree,
    Mr. clean, febreeze, tide, bathroom tissue.......

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I would love extra diaper coupons!! I have a two year old, not quite potty trained yet, and one on the way! I have a large stash of coupons that I'd love to trade if anyone's interested. I usually have quite a few different pet food coupons and all I use is Iams dry cat food, so those are up for grabs. Also, lots of cleaning supplies, health/beauty, etc., and the smelly stuff like Glade and Airwick.
    One place that's good in town for finding coupons, especially for food, is Sobeys. I go to the one at Scenic Square every few weeks and always come out with a large pile of new ones. Safeway is good sometimes too if you hit it on the right day.
    Not sure if you guys know this or not, but at LD if you have two of the same coupon and the expiry dates are different (ex. 2 of the same from save.ca) you can stack them even though the upcs are the same. I love that trick - I get my sister and my mom to order for me at different times and then I have several that I can stack together.
    Let me know if you're interested in doing some trading!!

Wishlist:
    Pampers or Huggies diapers, Pampers wipes, Iams dry cat food, Pantene or Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, Dove body wash, Olay body wash, Bounty paper towel, Cascade action pacs or Finish dishwasher tabs, Christie crackers, Baking supplies (flour, baking powder, butter, chocolate, etc.), Energizer lithium batteries, Miss Vickies chips, Armstrong cheese, Miracle Whip, Heinz ketchup, Kraft peanut butter

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi all, I don't need diaper coupons and would be glad to save them for any and all of you.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CindyLoo View Post
    I would love extra diaper coupons!! I have a two year old, not quite potty trained yet, and one on the way! I have a large stash of coupons that I'd love to trade if anyone's interested. I usually have quite a few different pet food coupons and all I use is Iams dry cat food, so those are up for grabs. Also, lots of cleaning supplies, health/beauty, etc., and the smelly stuff like Glade and Airwick.
    One place that's good in town for finding coupons, especially for food, is Sobeys. I go to the one at Scenic Square every few weeks and always come out with a large pile of new ones. Safeway is good sometimes too if you hit it on the right day.
    Not sure if you guys know this or not, but at LD if you have two of the same coupon and the expiry dates are different (ex. 2 of the same from save.ca) you can stack them even though the upcs are the same. I love that trick - I get my sister and my mom to order for me at different times and then I have several that I can stack together.
    Let me know if you're interested in doing some trading!!

Wishlist:
    Pampers or Huggies diapers, Pampers wipes, Iams dry cat food, Pantene or Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, Dove body wash, Olay body wash, Bounty paper towel, Cascade action pacs or Finish dishwasher tabs, Christie crackers, Baking supplies (flour, baking powder, butter, chocolate, etc.), Energizer lithium batteries, Miss Vickies chips, Armstrong cheese, Miracle Whip, Heinz ketchup, Kraft peanut butter

WHAT. That is great!!! Which of the CS people have put those through? Or will they all allow it? *stoked for next trip*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've ordered some coupons for diaper stuff, when they come in I'll post it here.... cause I sure don't need them. lol

The mail takes forever out here, so if I don't post about it right away that's why.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Sorry I never responded to you crowsnest! I've been to LD many times now (a bit of an addiction I fear), and all CS people have put my stacks through. I have never had any problems with any of them there - they are very good! As long as either the UPC or the expiry dates are different, you are good to go! Make sure you do price matching to other stores too to get the best deal!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi all...This message board has been silent for waaaaay to long.

Was at Sobeys North yesteday and found:
    Knorr save $1.00 wub2 about 1/2 a pad left
    Pedigree dog food $3.00

Hopefully I can go out and do some scouting for other coupons today. Let's keep this post active, and remember....please leave coupies for others

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

By the way...does anyone have any of the $5.00 Beneful dog food coupons they don't want?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I could always use diaper coupons! Let me know if I can get anything for anyone. I'll look for the bentiful dog food coupons, our dogs don't eat it, so I can get some for you

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I saw some old spice and some clairol manufacturers coupons on the board at RCSS today. Also got free ziploc at RCSS because they allow you to use a store coupon and a manufacturers coupon. Yo can find the $4WUB2 printable on rightathome.ca and the $1.50 off are on the couon board

Quote Originally Posted by starkith View Post
    By the way...does anyone have any of the $5.00 Beneful dog food coupons they don't want?
    Are these something that we order from save? If so, then mine are yours!

Quote Originally Posted by fame4ever View Post
    I could always use diaper coupons! Let me know if I can get anything for anyone. I'll look for the bentiful dog food coupons, our dogs don't eat it, so I can get some for you
    If anyone needs pampers from the brandsaver insert to complete their stacks let me know and I'll send them your way
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You can have all the diaper coupons I have....you coming to the movie next week?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yikes, I did not see your response. I am unable to come to the movie next week . But could definantly meet up some time

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yikes, I did not see your response. I am unable to come to the movie next week . But could definantly meet up some time

sure...I work today and Saturday, so anytime after that

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information