User Tag List

Thread: donation basket

Raedeen
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hey guys I have a question to ask.. I have a good friend and his family is going through a really hard time financially right now. They have two kids that are albino and a daughter that has diabetes, with all the health concerns in the family she can not go to work, and he is having a tough time getting a job at the moment.. I was thinking of putting together a basket for them with some food and toiletries but I am not to sure where to start.. As I dont have a lot of money either and I am still fairly new to couponing I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction.. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I was going to put this on the facebook page but was not sure if it would post to my wall or not and do not want to embarrass them in any way. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and please let me know if you have any suggestions!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I sent an email to Dex4 before requesting samples http://www.dex4.ca/

As a Diabetic, these are the best thing I've found for treating low blood sugars. They may send you a few samples (they came quick, too!) that you can include in your basket for the girl with diabetes. Also, you can call Glucerna for $5 coupons. This is a specific meal replacement drink just for people with diabetes! http://www.abbott.ca/dotca/url/conte...ofile_0223.htm

I've seen Glucerna go on sale for as low as $7.99, making it $2.99 with a coupon.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by hogama; Tue, Oct 11th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Raedeen
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

tyvm I will def look into that!

Thread Information