User Tag List

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

Well I love sdm But since we started with the couponing we joinned there rewards programs ,, we already have well over the cash out vaule of 170.. thats pretty wicked ,, so they emailed us told us if we spend 50 bucks in the store we get 20 x points with the coupon they emailed us ,,, So we needed too pick up things for my grandmother...she drinks those insures things ,, wishing i had coupons for those ,, for 6 drinks is 13 ... thats huge ,, but no coupon for them , so I firgured i would be spending over the required 50 bucks too apply the 20 times ,, but as other times go to show ,, when the sales are on ,, is when the best deals are when I forget the binder ,, went back and got it , and things that i was able too use a coupon today were ,,,, sunlight dishsoap.. was 78 cents for 500 ml ,, sounded like a good deal ,, but even better deal when you got coupons ,, was able too get men car 6 bottles for 1.99 each after coupon but got 6000 points for getting the 6 bottles ,,,and then ran into another good sale there ,, clorox 2 stain fighter was marked down too 3,12 for a bottle marked down for 9,99 so with coupon i paid 1,34 for each bottle ,, man I love coupons and sdm ,, wait till I start using those so I was able too get 4 of them ,, would have bought 40 of them if i had the coupons and they had more ,, great find and great deal
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what coupon did you use for the clorox stain fighter and was this at SDM Syd. River i have to go there tonight.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I used the 1.50 off ,, and had 5 or 6 of them ,, but it was on a shelf in the gb store ,, shhhh dont think many people know this but i am a bay girl at heart ,, so i got it there ,, it was on clearance , so was the sunlight ,, works out too 1.40 for the clorex each and about 50 cents the sunlight

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

TY

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

they did have a shopping cart full of the sunlight , I got about 5 but there was plenty left

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wow, great deals!!! I love SDM, also. I used to be a loyal Sobey's customer (hubby works for the company), but since they changed the airmiles from 140 to 170 for a $20.00 voucher, I'm buying alot more at SDM and other grocery stores, with better deals. SDM has such a great reward program with the optimum points. I struggled for a few years to get to 8000 pts, and I hate to say, cashed them out once for the $10.00 off(sniff!). But since July 2011(when I finally reached 8000 again) to right now, I have enough points to do the maximum redemtion when they have bonus redemptions! Next year, I am getting my hubby a card, and plan on being able to do the redemptions TWO times!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I struggled for a few years to get to 8000 pts, and I hate to say, cashed them out once for the $10.00 off(sniff!). But since July 2011(when I finally reached 8000 again) to right now, I have enough points to do the maximum redemtion when they have bonus redemptions! Next year, I am getting my hubby a card, and plan on being able to do the redemptions TWO times!!!

Haha...I was the same way, now I also have enough points for a maximum redemption also! First one for me

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

how does the redemption work at sdm?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CaperSaver View Post
    how does the redemption work at sdm?
    Use your shopper points to get free stuff, the more points you have the higher the redemption, I usually wait for a bonus redemption...your points are worth more! Like as of now I have enough for $170 in free stuff if I use 95,000 points, but if I wait for the bonus redemption I can get $200 worth of free! Hope this helps!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I use mine at the Bonus Redemption that usually happens before Christmas. I hope it happens again this year!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I've read that it usually does happen at least one more time before christmas, and last year, for the first time ever, they had a mega bonus redemption....where you could redeem 95,000 points for $250.00 worth of stuff!!

I've been crossing my fingers and toes so hard for this, that they are starting to cramp

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I've been crossing my fingers and toes so hard for this, that they are starting to cramp

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

yeah I cashed in at sdm last night for 60 ,, Now I need 6 ooo more points too be able too cash out 170 again , I love sdm

Thread Information