User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keuring

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I got a Keurig yesterday for my birthday, and would like to know where the best price is for K cups! walmart? thanks for your help!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Costco or the Keurig website (if you buy enough of them for free shipping). You can buy the My Cup for it and use your own favourite beans. Much cheaper and tastes great. Just remember to grind them fine and don't pack the My Cup. The coffee should be loose.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I always buy directly from Keurig.com because I haven't found the tea DH likes anywhere else.Free shipping over $45 and brokerage is $8.95 since they are out of the US.

Cayne's Warehouse has them also and you can order online.

If you do a search, I'm sure you'll come up with a long thread about this. I know it has been discussed in the past. I think it is Zonny, that has loads of good info on the topic.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I buy mine from Tweed & Hickory. I usually get 2-3 cups of coffee out of one K-Cup. The final cup is usually weak though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Costco for the big boxes of 80 ($39.95 here) or I order from Keurig.com (biggest selection). My most recent order was over the $45.00 ($46.34) and qualified for the free shipping, and I was not charged the duty to get it over the border. All I paid for was the coffee, so it's worth thinking about. They're becoming more available in stores, but the box sizes are smaller (18 in a box vs 24 you can get online), but Future Shop and London Drugs have sales. I think Future Shop recently had buy one get one 50% off. Might still be going on.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

If you're making three cups of coffee out of one K cup, your coffee is defniitely weak.

I buy from Keurig.com, buy several month's worth at a time. The last two orders they didn't even charge me the brokerage fee for some reason. The Canadian dollar has been fairly high too, so it's as cheap or nearly as any local retailer. Costco is cheaper, but my Costco maybe has two or three varieties. DH likes flavoured coffee, I like bold coffee-flavoured coffee, so I order a lot of variety.

I've tried the MyCup thing and wasn't happy with it. It's messy, it drips and it's a PITA to have to clean it out after each use. If they made tiny paper filters for it, that would help a lot! Yes, it's laziness, but I don't really have time for that first thing in the morning.

My favourite one was Kona, but that's not available right now, apparently they had a crop failure. So lately it's been Newman's Extra Bold for me!
    Last edited by Zonny; Wed, Sep 28th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    Costco or the Keurig website (if you buy enough of them for free shipping). You can buy the My Cup for it and use your own favourite beans. Much cheaper and tastes great. Just remember to grind them fine and don't pack the My Cup. The coffee should be loose.
    so if using the my cup, key is to grind it fine....any particular brand that you'd recommend?

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    so if using the my cup, key is to grind it fine....any particular brand that you'd recommend?
    I like van houtte belgian coffee!!!

I order my k-cups from starcoffee.ca They are in Hamilton Ontario, and they sell gloria jeans coffee! $15.75 for 24 k cups.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I just put regular Folgers or Maxwell House in the my K-Cup

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whatever your favorite bean is. Mine is Ethical Bean. I love their lush Sumatran beans. But then, I just don't care for the acidity of Columbian coffee and Sumatran is a smooth coffee.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tweed & Hickory online. They have the most selection. When i had the Keurig i usually just used the My K Cup and filled it with Timmies tho.The reusable filters clog up really fast, even with washing after every use i went thru 4/yr.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Luckily I am able to buy mine directly from a rep so i pay $15.00 for 24 k cups...my favs are Timothys French Vanilla, Timothys Breakfast blend and Timothys Morning Blend...i tend to like mild flavored coffee...

its kind of fun to try all different kinds when you first get your machine, the the novelty wears off fast...

generally to buy them individually they are about .75$ each
    ....just be happy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I would have thought that a rep would be a lot less than what I pay from Keurig.com. My last order averaged .65 per k cup, while $15 for 24 works out to .63 each. Not much different!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

i've paid as much as $17.49 for 18 pack......
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

They don't go on sale very often.... Bed, Bath and Beyond sometimes have them B3G1 free, but again, I think WM has the 18pk boxes the cheapest at $12.77

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information