User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks guys! What a great thread. My hubby is a huge star wars lego fan and now i will check out the advent calendar! We often shop at the Lego Stores at Downtown Disney and any other US cities that have it. And sometimes the website has free shipping (thanks IndianaTeach)!

By the way, sure most of you know, but you can get a free LEGO magazine every couple months by signing up on the website. Has adverts plus comics and are nice to receive in the mail.

Some sites offer a rebate on the lego store too!

Do we have to pay $49.99 for the Star Wars Lego advent Calendar (for Canada) or can we pay the $39.99 off the US site?

and do we have to pay duty from the lego store? thanks
    Last edited by grumpy; Mon, Oct 17th, 2011 at 10:40 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaM View Post
    My son is addicted to Lego tooo....just got the Lego advent calendar at Walmart for $37.?? He loves it..we have bought it the last 2 years for him.

Sometimes I can find the minifigures online sale or discount codes at Chapters Indigo.
    I was thinking of getting this for my 26 year old son (....husband.....lol). He still loves lego! And the chocolate ones always suck...unless you spend $20.00 on good chocolate ones!!!
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for this thread........my boys are addicts!! I have a playroom full of legos and everytime my 6yr old has any extra money that is where it goes. We were in Minneapolis this summer and visited the lego store and they pooled their money together to buy a 2nd train set. I am going to Walmart to buy the advent calendar for my 6yr old as he LOVED it last year. I am checking the american lego site for the deals as I live on a border city so the I can pick it up when I go to the States. I will be heading for a shopping trip in November and I always find great deals at Target and Meijers. The VIP program offered through the Lego website is great as well as at least you make some money back.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you live in Mississauga, be sure to check out a 100% lego store called Lasting Toys, near Erin Mills Parkway and Dundas.

http://www.lastingtoys.com/

I've been there, and they have everything lego! Unique pieces, kits, plain boxes, etc.

In fact, if you want to buy boxes of JUST blocks, no kits, like the kinds of building blocks we use to have back in the 1970's, they will sell you a box of 3-5 kg of lego bricks and blocks for $50-70. TONNES of lego, and kids love the blocks cause it leaves the freedom up to them to create what they want instead of following a set of directions.

The kits these days only let you make one toy. The box lets you build whatever you want!

Just my 2 cents. I got them for my nephew and he loves it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

My grandson loves lego, I have bought him some every year for about 4 years now.

Where can I get coupons for lego?
    Breyden's, Lizzie's, Alexa's & Danica's Grama
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/[email protected]

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Weill I've bought several city sets now at TRU for the 25% off WUB3. But still no luck at the Creator ones. Really I just need my 9 year old to reduce his expectations
    No new sets at Costco when I went, in fact the ones they had are gone, only a few Heroica games left and DS just received that one as a late BD gift.
    TRU does have some upcoming sales listed at the top of the lego page, but I'm not sure how they work and if they will work for us.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for some reason, TRU in Canada just SUCKS with their Lego sales compared to TRU in the US. other than buying from the actual Lego store, TRU (US) is pretty much the only place i buy it!

for anyone whos kiddies (or hubby ) is a star wars fan in general, i saw a star wars chocolate advent calendar at sears on the weekend when they had just finished putting out their xmas stuff. i grabbed it right away! $2.49! between his lego star wars calendar and his chocolate star wars calendar, i'll have a happy boy come december

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just saw some Lego deals in the super early walmart flyer that was posted that ends Nov 3rd!! there were 3 sets...i believe 1 was pirates of the carribean, i forget the other and the 3rd was one of the new star wars sets, mace windu's star fighter! all on roll back for $39.xx

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hi lego fans! Mastermind has a sale this weekend, 15% off any Lego which doesnt seem like much BUT if you have kids that want the newest and latest Lego stuff you know it doesnt always go on sale. Not the greatest but still better than full price!
    http://www.mastermindtoys.com/Save-15-on-ALL-LEGO.aspx

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Zellers flyer today says B1G1 1/2 price - all lego.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

if you have a facebook account.....zellers also has a printable for 10.00 off a purchase of 40.00 or more on toys. I cannot read the fine print but I think it says not valid on home electronics, video and computer games. I might just check this out.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

forgot to add that it is only valid Fri, Sat and Sun.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

My son daughter love lego!!!! I will have to look at the costco site and that lego website. I havent really shsopped onlone a lot so i will give it a try!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Anyone here have a 32 year old Lego freak? My bf's obsessed. Although I think the Christmas Village is great, I'm weary on having a giant Death Star in my living room and apparently the "Man Cave" is short on room!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was hoping for a post like this, since I don't know what a good deal is for lego - last weekend I bought 2 sets from the Ninjago series at Zellers with the extra 15% and pm'd TRU (the latest catalogue has it on for up to 20% off - Zellers let me PM a print off from tru.ca).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information