User Tag List

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

Just thought I would post some good deals that I thought people would be intrested too Know Locally... I seen the dare cookies are on sale at co op for Like 1.59 a box ,, and theres those dare coupons around like everywhere for 75 cent wub2 .. so it would make them like 1.21 a boxes ,, so I went and got 24 boxes of them ,, I love cookies ,, i love having them in the house for the kiddies ,, so having 12 for my personal stock makes me smile ,, theres a few different kinds there as well ,, and they had pile of those coupons as well , just thought i would share that find
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

not sure who has those insert coupons for the scrubbing bubbles toilet bowl cleaner one step ,, well I had insert coupon for 5 Bucks off starter Kit ,, and there were on sale at ct for 9.99 and with coupon they are 4.99 seems like a good deal too me ,, wish i had 2 coupons for my second bathroom , but I did have a bogo coupon for the gel for the kit ,, they were on sale the refills for like 4,49 so got two for that

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

went to ct In gb for the royal toilet paper that was on sale for 4,77 for the 12 packs. they were out but they checked and sydney had 91 so off I went too get some ,, ended up getting 9 in sydney ,, Used the coupon for the 1 dollar off royal 12 packs making them 3.77 for 12 roll pack ,, used the go coupon for them ,, So i add 4 packs too My stock pile .. was a pain in the butt thou because they made me go thru seperatly with each of the coupons and 1 pack of the paper ,, Like its so werid instead of running the 8 packs together and then taking off the 8 bucks at the end ,, they made it 8 trasactions oh well

Thread Information