User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon Swap in Fredericton
    Hosted by Melanie McLaughlin

When: Wednesday, January 18, 2012
    Time: 7:15pm
    Where: Tim Horton's, Prospect St, Fredericton, New Brunswick

Come on out and share... bring the coupons you will not be using...let others have a chance to use them and have a look through what other people bring. We usually pass them around, no worries to what anyone takes, as we are bringing coupon we will not use ourselves. Take what you want, share what you want!

Here is the event link to let her know you will be attending: http://www.facebook.com/events/295261250524990/

I wish I could be there to join in, a little too far from Moncton though. Thank you Melanie for hosting this!!!

Ruth Ann
    Moncton Coupon Lady
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I wish it was not in such a public place but this is great for the people who don't mind.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we do them here in Moncton all the time. Tim's is a great place to gather and have a coffee and chat. It's just fun and a great opportunity to meet other couponers. I hope you can make it out.
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon Swap is tomorrow evening, I hope some of you can make it out! Have fun!!!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

How did it to? Who all went?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There were 4 people, and then there was another one in the morning last week too. a few at that one. We will be organizing it once a month and I will share.. I do them here in Moncton, and we are up to 10-12 coming out each time now....Fabulous way to get new coupons!

Thread Information