User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone would like to attend these classes and sees this on SmartCanucks...let me know, I will be giving out a little thank you gift to all who attend and mention you found out here!

Watch out Fredericton, Here comes the Moncton Coupon Lady! (and my sidekick June)

Please join us on January 7th for an amazing chance to learn how to reduce your grocery bill, and save more money than you thought was possible with coupons! Come to a class and bring along a friend. I guarantee you will have a great time.

We will share with you how to put money back in your pocket...one coupon at a time!

Class includes the following:
    ~ Where to find Coupons
    ~ Organizing Coupons
    ~ Coupon Terms
    ~ Current Store Policies & Tips
    ~ Finding the best deals (Coupon Match Ups)
    ~ Shopping Clearance / Markdowns
    ~ Using Points/ Rewards programs
    and more...

Classes are only $8 per person and you will need to pre-register as seating is limited (max. 40 seats).

Please let us know if you would like to reserve your seat.

You can register NOW by paying through Paypal below.
    You will receive your tickets by mail (if you register up to 2 weeks in advance, otherwise your tickets will be at the door for you)
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=VESMH5R9LDQDU

You can also view the event on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/events/225778940826554/

Marshall D'avary Hall
    10 MacKay Drive
    Room 120

We will also be in Oromocto on the same day for a class at 1:30pm on January 7th at Sovereign Grace Baptist Church.
    Lots of seating, so invite your friends to come along, show up at the door, or let me know ahead, it's up to you!

Direction to the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church are here: http://sgbcoromocto.ca/visitus.php

The church building is located on the southern edge of Oromocto, on Route 660 (commonly called the Broad Road) which runs from Fredericton to Saint John through Haneytown and Geary.

The church is only 2 kms from Base Gagetown
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Ruthiecanada; Fri, Dec 2nd, 2011 at 07:23 AM.
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SWeeett! Im so going to the oromocto class

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome! See you there...I am having so much fun in my classes...it's great to share a learn together in person. We do regular swaps here in Moncton, does anyone organize them up your way? Super fun and a fabulous way to share and learn.

Looking forward to meeting you Samantha.

Ruth Ann
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, the 7th is less than a week away. I am super excited for the 2 classes in the Fredericton area. We are doing a little coupon swap at the end of each class as well.

If you are interested in attending the one at UNB, please let us know asap, as seats are almost full. The Oromocto class has more seating, so not limited.

Anyone is welcome!
    Check out the details on my facebook page under events.

Thanks for all the great support offered from the Fredericton area.

There is also a draw on my website (under contests) right now from a local Fredericton business, so check it out!

Ruth Ann
    aka Moncton Coupon Lady

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We just secured a larger room for the UNB class on Saturday morning, so there is room for more. I will be on Information Morning Fredericton tomorrow morning talking about Couponing and the upcoming classes. so early, I won't have time to get nervous! lol

If you know anyone who is new to couponing, who does not have the time to investigate it fully, please share the class with them. They will get a crash course in all the basics, and handouts to take home with them.
    Thanks for the support and I hope to see some of you in Fredericton/Oromocto on Saturday!

Have a great day,
    Ruth Ann

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There will be another Coupon Class in Fredericton this weekend on the UNB Campus.
    Click here for details: http://www.facebook.com/events/322796994418864/

Thread Information