I love these websites! They offer various brands for up to 90% off! Ridiculous savings, and great to order christmas presents off of!
Beyondtherack.com is very canadian, with low shipping rates! I paid $13.00 to ship 3 pairs of boots!! What a deal!
Hautelook.com is slightly cheaper than BTR, but there is a 20% international surchage for canadians for some reason.
These websites are great if you love designer items, but don't want to pay the price.
I can't wait for Uggs to go up on either one of them so I can snag another pair this year! Two years ago I got a pair for 80 bucks!
Since the increasing popularity of these websites, stuff sells out quickly! I suggest being there right when it begins if you know there is a sale you're likely to want something from.

Today I just bought a Chan Luu bracelet for $100. That's 50% off!
Great deal, I couldn't justify spending $200 on a bracelet... but at $100, I gave in
I figure I save money by couponing, so I'm entitled to spoiling myself every now and then !!

If you click the links below and sign up, when you make a purchase I will receive $10.
Beyond The Rack
HauteLook