User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore has Degree for $1-$1 off from redplum (I think) = free only about 10 left
    Also dove deoderant is 1.50 buy2 save $2.00 so I bought two different sents (as they have to be diff) $.50 each.
    And of course they forgot to mention the deal of the day free batteries.
    I don't think the cashier asked anyone in front of me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Red Plum

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have Seceret Antiperspirant on for 1.97 and with the $1 off insert coupon and B2G$2 Coupon Zone coupon, it makes them FREE! There is a limit of 6.
    As well, there is Dove shampoo on for 2.87, with $2 WUB2 tear pad from SDM and coupon zone $2 off WUB2 you get them for .87 cents each. However they also have the shampoo with bonus conditioner pack for $2.87, which makes them .44 cents each.
    If you like Nivea Pure & Natural Deodorant, they have a $2 coupon zone coupon for that. In combination with the SDM $2 off tear pad, they end up FREE!
    They also have a few Kraft CZ ($2WUB2, $3WUB3, Mr Christie, $1WUB Smuckers) that can be used in combination with all sort of Kraft stuff, mostly cheeses.
    Really good stuff
    Last edited by Plunn; Mon, Sep 26th, 2011 at 09:01 AM.
    Pamela Hamlin of Thunder Bay, ON

Meeshy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can use more than one coupon on a purchase at Superstore??

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

can you use more that one coupon at a time of the same product? i guess like stacking coupons but not as extreme as the people on extreme couponing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have used several at a time but their system only lets them put through so many manufacture coupons (I think it must be 6-10) outside the Coupon Zone coupons. They need to call over someone to over ride them. As long as they are valid, I have had no problems. It is easier to chop up the order for the cashiers sake. I have only had one cashier that was only going to take one type but I assured her that I was able to use both for the same thing. She was one of these people who seems to think they should be able to tell you how to shop, but was nice enough about it. For the self check-out, the coupons are given to the associate in charge of them.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

and that is where that they accept more than one coupon for the same item? so you can use more than one manufacturers coupon for the same item? sorry for the 20 questions, just trying to figure all this stuff out. have a new born at home so i need to start saving money wherever i can.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have, say, three shampoo and three manufacture coupons, they take that. If you have three shampoo and one coupon, they will only give the discount on the one shampoo. If you have one Coupon Zone coupon AND one manufacture coupon for EACH shampoo, you get both discounts for each shampoo. I hope that makes more sense. The only things you have to watch for are the wording on the coupons, the expiry dates and the limits set by the store.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

so if you only have one coupon zone coupon (thats the ones from the tear pads at the store??) and you have more than one of that product, they will take that amount off all of them?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No, you will need one 'Coupon Zone' coupon for each item unless it is a BOGO. And yes, that is the tear pads at the entrance to the store and throughout the store. The ones scattered in the store will be the same as the ones at the entrance unless they have all been taken. I have found old ones still hanging though so keep an eye open to the dates.

On a different note, they have Ricola throat lozenges for $2.34 and have a $1 'Coupon Zone' coupon, combined with the $1 tear pad manufacture coupon found at Shoppers Drug Mart, they end up being $0.34 each, that is the large bag of 19 lozenges.
    They have 3" & 1.5" binders on clearance for $1.44 & $1.24 respectively. They have a hole in the binding to make it easier to take off the shelf. As a geneologist, that is a great value. I believe they are only black or white though.

Thread Information