User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

If you, like me have been looking for these for about 2 months, well look no further!!!! Walmart SOUTH, where the fresh chicken lives. About 20 bags of them

They are a HORRIBLE price, but with the $5.00 coupon, its a easier pill to swallow. I paid $15.XX (something) for 4 portions (before coupon). All these are is individually sealed pieces of chicken lol. Fresh, not frozen.

This will be the first and last time I purchase them. HOWEVER...the kicker here is that there is $15.00 worth of coupons in them. I read about these on FB the other day, and I am so happy to see what they are!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes you just got to treat yourself.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Let me know what they are

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i bought some also - used the $5.00 coupon towards. The coupons inside are excellent. includes 3 coupons worth $5.00 each all towards different mapleleaf prime products. I will forsure be buying more of these.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    i bought some also - used the $5.00 coupon towards. The coupons inside are excellent. includes 3 coupons worth $5.00 each all towards different mapleleaf prime products. I will forsure be buying more of these.
    I agree! I might go back today and get another pack. Chicken is chicken, but we love the other 2 chickens that they included coupons for!!!
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    Let me know what they are
    Basically....chicken lol. Very expensive, individually packaged fresh chicken. They have had coupons out for it forever, and I know I have been looking for about 2 months!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Yay, went and bought one myself. I love how they are individually packed... And yes, I will be buying more of these myself. :O)

Sephora is my grand love

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yay, went and bought one myself. I love how they are individually packed... And yes, I will be buying more of these myself. :O)
    I never made it back today to get another pack, but I am going first thing in the morning.
    I also aquired some ziploc coupons, so Im gettin me 4 boxes of sandwich bags!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    I never made it back today to get another pack, but I am going first thing in the morning.
    I also aquired some ziploc coupons, so Im gettin me 4 boxes of sandwich bags!
    I read here that there are some Ziploc boxes with coupons inside (apparently they are marked)... I have been looking for them for few days and I am yet to see them. But in case you are going to get some, you might be luckier

Sephora is my grand love

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I read here that there are some Ziploc boxes with coupons inside (apparently they are marked)... I have been looking for them for few days and I am yet to see them. But in case you are going to get some, you might be luckier

Ooooooh! Wouldnt that be nice. I saw the big stand of the 40 count boxes the other day, and didnt notice anything like that. I will have to look a little harder today, and hope for some couponing god to shine down on me hahahaha

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I saw those Ziploc bags with the coupons in them at Zellers. Didn't look at the price though.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I saw those Ziploc bags with the coupons in them at Zellers. Didn't look at the price though.

When was this? Just out of curiosity

Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ziploc bags/containers have the coupons in them.. at zellers, saw them yesterday.. wal-mart north has them.. probably south too...

but what did i spy with my little blue eye at zellers... somoen took the coupons from the ziplocs and left it by the cereal...gee, why dont that surprise me!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

they are on for 30% off at my store, so 10 bucks for the first, then I can go back in and get another for 5, and a flattened chicken for 5, and get more coupons, and so on. YAY, cheap chicken! Works out to be 1.25 per breast. Keep your eye out for clearance chicken. Not a biggie since I will be popping them in the freezer!
    gone shopping!

Thread Information